My story 9 -part 1

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nowe słowa : myself,nearly,next,noon, occupation

Good morning !
Today I want to tell you about my trip to work abroad. It took place at the turn of June and July 2015. ( chciałem napisać że na przełomie czerwca i lipca, czy jest poprawnie ? ) It was nearly two months after graduating my high school. I applied for a job in a German company. I wast obliged to collect strawberries on huge fields by the sea. After a few days, at noon,the phone rang. I heard a woman's voice. She said :
- Hello Mr. Matthew, have you already had any occupation before ?
I answered : No I haven't, but does it matter ? Does it mean that I can't collect strawberries ?
In response I heard : Certainly not. We just prefer employeers with some expirience, but alright. We will give you a chance.
I remember that I was so happy ! That was my first opportunity after nearly nineteen years to do such thing by myself. I wanted to do it so badly. I needed,however a full kit before I left. I didn't want to bother my parents, so I decided to get everything I needed by myself. It was a bit difficult task, but nevertheless possible.
I got a bowl, blanket, food, water, work boots and raincoat. I hoped that this work would bring me a worthy profit. I knew that it would be a demanding occupation. I can't describe my motivation. I was nearly ready on Friday noon. There was still a farewell with my parents. After that I easily let my family home, especially my father with whom I argued many times. I wanted to apologize him, but pride did not let me. I knew there would be next occasion.
Today I want to tell you about my trip (tutaj brakuje pare slow) to work abroad.
It 'was' (tutaj mi wiecej pasuje 'had bene') nearly two months after graduating my high school.
I wast 'obliged' (cos mi to slowo nie pasuje, moze 'employed') to collect strawberries on huge fields by the sea.
She said :
- Hello Mr. Matthew, have you 'already' (to slowo mi tu nie pasuje) had any 'occupation' (nie, tutaj myslisz o 'experience' albo 'employment') before ?
I answered : No I haven't, but does it matter ? Does it mean that I can't collect (tutaj wg mnie brakuje przedimka the') strawberries ?
We just prefer 'employeers' (ortog 'employees') with some 'expirience' (ortog), but alright.
That was my first opportunity after nearly nineteen years to do such (brak przedimka) thing by myself.
I needed(,) (niepotr przecinek) however (daj przecinek tutaj) a full kit before I left.
It was a bit (tutaj daj 2 slowa 'of a') difficult task, but nevertheless possible.
I got a bowl, blanket, food, water, work boots and (ja dalabym przedimek tutaj) raincoat.
I knew that it would be a demanding 'occupation' (cos mi tu to nie pasuje, moze 'task'?).
After that I easily 'let' (nie, chyba 'left') my family home, especially my father with whom I argued many times. I wanted to apologize (to brak slowa 'to') him, but pride did not let me. I knew (that) there would be (przedimek) next occasion.
np
graduating my FROM high school
Mr. Matthew
(tutaj wg mnie brakuje przedimka the') strawberries. I disagree.
MY pride
Cytat:
I needed(,) (niepotr przecinek) however (daj przecinek tutaj) a full kit
,hmm..and then I needed to be fully kitted out with (...) to get on ..wiesz wszystko zależy jak ' ubarwisz" ..ja lubię jak ktos powie np " it was pitch black and inky darkness' zamisat " very dark and very gloomy ' :))) po to są kolokacje aby je używać .
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 17 gru 2018