Zdania z różnymi wyrażeniami

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,mógłby ktoś sprawdzić i powiedzieć co mam źle?

1. My sister discover the truth by chance, she just heard my conversation with mum.
2. I think young people should make an effort to put aside playing games and learn more useful things like first-aid.
3.On hearing the news that my hamster is gone, my sister immediately burst into tears.
4. John spent an hour discussing the USA with English teacher only to reach the conclusion that there are 50 States.
5. My sister pregnancy came as a big surprise for everyone because she don't planned to have a baby.
6. Don't get me wrong- I really like you but we are only just friends.
7.My decision to start running was made on the spur of the moment.
8.In the long run you will save a lot of money if you buy this on Black Friday.
9.I want to have a dog but on the other hand it's a big duty.
10. It's up to you what kind of University you will choose.
11. From.my point of you, listening music too loud in budls was very mean.
12. When my brother met his girlfriend I know it was love at first sight.
13. As far as I am concerned, listening music is what makes us humans happier.
14. I was watching a romantic film with my best friend,when all of sudden tears started to trickle down her face.
15. To the best of my knowledge, I can't eat sushi if I am allergic for fish.
16. Without a doubt, charity events are the best idea to collect a large sum of money to people who need it.
masz problemy z czasami, zapomiasz o czasach przeszlych

1. My sister discover SIOSTRA ODKRYĆ the truth by chance, she just heard my conversation with mum.
3.On hearing the news that my hamster WAS gone, my sister immediately burst into tears.
5. My sister BRAK DOPELNIACZA pregnancy came as a big surprise for everyone because she don't planned <
masz problemy z czasami, zapomiasz o czasach przeszlych

1. My sister discover SIOSTRA ODKRYĆ the truth by chance, she just heard my conversation with mum.
3.On hearing the news that my hamster WAS gone, my sister immediately burst into tears.
5. My sister BRAK DOPELNIACZA pregnancy came as a big surprise for everyone because she don't planned NIE, TO wczesniej JEST BARDZO NIEGRAMATYCZNE to have a baby.
9.I want to have a dog but on the other hand it's a big duty. INNE SLOWO, PO POLSKU 'ODPOWIEDZIALNOSC'
11. From.my point of you ZLE USLYSZALES, listening BRAK SLOWA music too loud in budls NIE ROZUMIEM was very mean.CO CHCIALES POWIEDZIEC
12. When my brother met his girlfriend I know WIEM it was love at first sight.
13. As far as I am concerned, listening ZNOWU music is what makes us humans happier.
14. I was watching a romantic film with my best friend, BEZ PRZECINKA when all of sudden tears started to trickle down her face.
15. To the best of my knowledge, I can't eat sushi if I am allergic for NIE 'FOR', INNE SLOWO fish.
16. Without a doubt, charity events are the best idea to collect a large sum of money to TU TEZ ZLY PRZYIMEK people who need it.
Wiem, niestety ale mam tego świadomość dlatego pytam tutaj. Już się biorę za poprawki,dziękuję Ci bardzo :) @mg