Sprawdzenie wypracowania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej! Czy znalazłaby się na tym forum jakaś dobra dusza, która chciałaby sprawdzić mi kilka wypracowań maturalnych (krótkich, nie więcej niż 250 słów jedno) pod kątem wymagań maturalnych? Byłabym mega wdzięczna, jeśli ktoś chciałby się podjąć to proszę o wiadomość prywatną lub maila na adres [email] podam szczegóły.

Tymczasem mam już jedno, może ktoś reflektuje :)
Zadanie: Jedna z gazet ogłosiła konkurs na pomysł kampanii zachęcającej do oszczędzania wody. Napisz list do redakcji. Opisz w nim sytuację, dzięki której uświadomiłeś(-aś) sobie wagę tego problemu, i przedstaw swoją propozycję takiej kampanii.

Dear Editor,
I am writing in response to a contest about saving water campaign, that you announced in your newspaper. I have an idea which I would like to share with you.
A few days ago I was watching television and randomly hit on a programme about Africa people lives. I was in shock when the documentary channel revealed the truth about an enormous problem with water, which bothered great majority of Africans. They have fresh water only once every two weeks in one place, so sometimes they have to stay hours in queue to fill just a few bottles and those little reserves must be enough to survive next two weeks.
After I watched the programme I was so deeply moved, that I decided I have to do something to make people aware about how important is to save water. I would like to make a poster showing people standing in a very long queue under large, hot sun to a tiny tap, from which the drops of water would be leaking slowly. The caption under would be saying “We are saving every drop. And you?”
I think that the message of my poster will make everyone more reasonable in using water and more aware of how our small actions can make other people lives better.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
wklejaj na forum, będzie większa szansa, że ktoś sprawdzi

co do tekstu, to jest ogolnie dobrze, chociaz sa pojedyncze bledy
I am writing in response to a contest about saving water campaign, that you announced in your newspaper. zmień przedimek, szyk i czas i będzie ciut lepiej. Ja bym nie dał about.
edytowany przez Aaric: 17 sty 2019
zielonosiwy - tak chyba zrobię :) ale zależałoby mi na zestawieniu tego co napisałam z kryteriami oceny artykułu/rozprawki/listu CKE, dlatego szukam kogoś, kto się na tym zna i obiektywnie byłby w stanie mi powiedzieć co zmienić tak, żeby było wszystko zgodne z kluczem, nie tylko pod względem poprawności zapisu ale i treści

Aaric - I am writing in response to the contest about water saving campaign, that you have announced in your newspaper. Teraz okay? :)
about still doesn't sit well with me. I'd suggest ...about for the best water saving campaign...
Okay mistrzuniu, dzięki za wnikliwą analizę i pomoc! :D
A few days ago I was watching television and randomly hit on a programme about Africa people BRAK DOPELNIACZA lives. I was in shock when the documentary channel revealed the truth about an enormous problem with water, BEZ PRZECINKA which bothered W PRZESZLOSCI? BRAK PRZEDIMKA great majority of Africans. They have fresh water only once every two weeks in one place, so sometimes they have to stay SPĘDZAĆ hours in PRZEDIMEK queue to fill just a few bottles and those little ZLY PRZYMIOTNIK reserves must be enough DLA KOGO to survive ANOTHER next two weeks.
After I watched the programme I was so deeply moved, that I decided I have NASTEPSTWO CZASOW to do something to make people aware about how important BRAK PODMIOTU is to save water. I would like to make a poster showing people standing TUTAJ O SLONCU in a very long queue under PRZEDIMEK large, hot sun to a tiny tap, BEZ PRZECINKA from which the drops of water would be leaking slowly. The caption under RZECZOWNIK ALBO NIC, ALBO UNDERNEATH would be saying “We are saving every drop. And you?”
I think that the message of my poster will make everyone more reasonable in using water and more aware of how our small actions can make other people lives better.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ

mysle, ze to jest praca na 80% na rozszerzonym, moze troche wiecej
mg - dziękuję pięknie
Te przedimki i przecinki to moja pięta achillesowa, za dużo czytam po polsku a za mało po angielsku i przenoszę złe nawyki, meh :)
Wszystkie błędy, które wskazałeś(aś) są dla mnie jasne (już teraz) i dziękuję za poświęcony czas!
-eś
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauka języka