Proszę o sprawdzenie tłumaczenia krótkiej notatki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie tłumaczenia krótkiej notatki- dziękuję

Uczniowie klasy III b w ramach realizacji bloku tematycznego „W świecie baśni i legend” zapoznali się z legendami/ baśniami o polskich miastach.
Podczas zajęć wykorzystane zostały m.in. egzemplarze książki „O krakowskich psach i kleparskich kotach. Polskie miasta w baśni i legendzie” B. Tylickiej, zaczarowany list w kuferku, krzyżówka, paski z wydrukowanymi tytułami legend, szary papier, wykreślanka.
Wykonana pod kierunkiem nauczyciela mapa myśli, ułatwiła uczniom opowiadanie przeczytanych samodzielnie legend/baśni. Dzieci wyszukiwały na mapie Polski miasta związane z przeczytanym tekstem; zapisywały na tablicy tytuły legend, odgrywały tematyczne scenki pantomimiczne.
Uczniowie zapoznali się z najważniejszymi pojęciami dotyczącymi legend (bohater, motyw, postać, opowieść); podejmowali próby oceny postaci legend oraz wyciągania morałów.Zajęcia urozmaiciły krzyżówki, wykreślanki oraz zabawy integracyjne np. Zamki i księżniczki.
Dzieci wykonały strony tytułowe do wybranej legendy/ baśni, które zostały wyeksponowane na tablicy ściennej w klasie.
Elementem ewaluacyjnym zajęć było niedokończone pytanie. Test wypadł znakomicie.
Uczniowie klasy III b pretendują do tytułu Małych znawców polskich legend.

As a part of the thematic block: “In the world of fairy tales and legends” students from the grade 3b (8-9 years old) got to know legends and fairy tales about Polish cities.
During the classes the book titled: „O krakowskich psach i kleparskich kotach. Polskie miasta w baśni i legendzie” by B. Tylicka and some other tools were used, for example: „an enchanted letter in the trunk”, a crossword, printed titles of the legends, word search puzzles and manila.
A mind map created with teacher’s guidance made telling the stories easier for children, who read them independently. Pupils were looking for the Polish cities, connected to the texts they had read, on the map. They wrote the legends’ titles down on the board and played pantomime scenes.
Students got to know the most important terms related to legends (hero, motive, character, story) they tried to asses the legends characters and learn the main messages of these stories. Lessons were enriched with word search puzzles, crosswords, class integration games such as “Castles and princesses”.
Children made the cover pages for the chosen legends or myth which were later presented on a class noticeboard. The important element of evaluation was an unfinished question. The test turned out to be a great success. Children form class 3b aspire to be a connoisseur of Polish legends.
As 'a' (niepotr) part of the thematic block: “In the world of fairy tales and legends” students from 'the grade' (nie, w BrE mamy 'years' ) 3b (8-9 years old) got to know legends and fairy tales about Polish cities.
During the classes the book ENtitled: „O krakowskich psach i kleparskich kotach. Polskie miasta w baśni i legendzie” (tutaj wypadaloby przetlumaczyc ten tytul na ang.) by B. Tylicka and 'some other tools' (lepiej napisac 'additional') were used, for example: '„an enchanted letter in the trunk”,' (cos mi tu nie pasuje, jak cytujesz to '..xxx..' a nie po polsku) a crossword, printed titles of the legends, word search puzzles and 'manila' (nie rozumiem tego slowa).
A mind map created with teacher’s guidance made telling the stories easier for THE children(,) (niepotr przecinek) who read them independently. Pupils 'were looking' (lepiej 'looked') for the Polish cities, connected to the texts they had read, 'on the map' (wg mnie to jest w zlym miejscu i dalabym to po 'Polish cities). They wrote the legends’ titles down on the board and played pantomime scenes.
Students got to know the most important terms related to legends (hero, motive, character, story) (tutaj cos brakuje, moze 'and') they tried to asses the legends characters and learn the main messages of these stories.
Children made 'the' (niepotr) cover pages for the chosen legends or myth which were later presented on a class noticeboard. 'The' (wg mnie 'an') important element of evaluation was an unfinished question. Children 'form' (zle slowo, tutaj 'from') 'class' (lepiej 'year) 3b aspire to be a connoisseur of Polish legends.
Terri, dziękuje bardzo za cenne uwagi i poświęcony czas:-)