POMOCY!!! Streszczenie pracy inżynierskiej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, mam przed sobą obronę pracy inżynierskiej na początku lutego. Okazało się, że w pracy muszę zamieścić streszczenie w języku angielskim. Błagam o pomoc!!!
Tyle udało mi się przetłumaczyć w internecie. Proszę o sprawdzenie i naniesienie poprawek!!!

Wersja polska:

„System dozoru technicznego, podział kompetencji i odpowiedzialności służb eksploatujących wojskowy sprzęt poddozorowy”
Praca inżynierska, Logistyka Wojskowa
Promotor: dr inż. Czesław Wojdat
Słowa Klucz: Dozór Techniczny, urządzenia techniczne, sprzęt wojskowy
Streszczenie:
Dozór Techniczny są to działania określone ustawą dążące do zapewnienia bezpiecznego funkcjonowania urządzeń technicznych podlegających dozorowi technicznemu. Za urządzenia poddozorowe odpowiadają właściwie 3 osoby. Inspektor dozoru technicznego który dopuszcza sprzęt do eksploatacji wydając decyzję; następny jest konserwator który konserwuje urządzenie, mogąc przy tym wstrzymać także jego eksploatację; a ostatni jest operator (użytkownik) który użytkuje urządzenie techniczne, wykonuje obsługę codzienną
i zgłasza ewentualne nieprawidłowości które dostrzegł podczas eksploatacji. Obecny system Dozoru Technicznego urządzeń technicznych jak i podział kompetencji służb odpowiedzialnych za sprzęt poddozorowy jest efektywny.

Wersja tłumaczenia:

"System of technical supervision, division of competences and responsibilities of services operating military undersea equipment"
Engineering work, Military Logistics
Promoter: dr inż. Czesław Wojdat
Key words: Technical Supervision, technical devices, military equipment
Summary:
Technical Supervision are activities defined by the Act striving to ensure the safe operation of technical devices subject to technical supervision. 3 people are responsible for the sublight devices. Technical supervision inspector who allows equipment to be operational by issuing a decision; the next is the conservator who maintains the device, and can also stop its operation; and the last one is the operator (user) who uses the technical device, performs daily service
and reports any irregularities that he noticed during operation. The current system of Technical Supervision of technical devices and the division of competences of the services responsible for the equipment under supervision is effective.

Z góry bardzo dziękuję za pomoc:*
Chociaz nie za bardzo lubie poprawiac 'Uncle google' tutaj niema duzo poprawek.
System of technical supervision, division of competences and responsibilities of services operating military 'undersea' (nie wiem, czy slowo 'underwater' jest lepsze tutaj) equipment"
Summary:
Technical Supervision are activities defined 'by' (tutaj dla mnie to lepiej 'within') the Act (jak masz szersze dane np. rok, i detale of tego to napisz) striving to ensure the safe operation of technical devices subject to technical supervision. '3' (nie zaczynaj zdan z cyframi, to zdanie moze byc napisane inaczej ' The responsibility for the 'sublight' (sprawdz jeszcze raz to slowo) devices 'rests on three people'). THE technical supervision inspector who allows equipment to be operational by issuing a decision; 'the next is' (wg mnie niepotr) the conservator who maintains the device, and can also stop its operation (mozna tutaj dodac 'if necessary'); and the last one is the operator (operator moze byc) who uses the technical device, performs daily service and reports any irregularities that he 'noticed' (notices') during operation.
(tutaj musisz cos dodac, np. Tests, examinations, evaluation, mnie lepiej pasuje 'Evaluation of') the current system of Technical Supervision of technical devices and the division of competences of the 'services' (moze lepiej 'personnel') responsible for the equipment under supervision 'is' (nie, to jest za silne slowo, lepiej 'was found to be') effective.