Sprawdzenie listu nieformalnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć,
Bedę bardzo wdzięczny za sprawdzenie tego listu. Niebawem mam egzamin na certyfikat B2 z j. angielskiego i proszę o pomoc.

Treść zadania:

Cytat:
Właśnie otrzymałeś/otrzymałaś zaproszenie od kolegi ze Szkocji do odwiedzenia go/jej w rodzinnym mieście.
W liście:

• podziękuj za zaproszenie i wyraź zadowolenie z możliwości wyjazdu do Szkocji,
• dowiedz się o warunki pogodowe i ubrania jakie powinieneś/powinnaś wziąść ze sobą,
• poinformuj, że przylecisz samolotem i zapytaj czy mógłby/mogłaby Ciebie odebrać z lotniska,
• zapytaj o plany podczas Twojego pobytu i zasugeruj zwiedzanie szkockich zamków.

Mój list:

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your letter. I’ve been waiting for this letter for a long time. I always dream go to the Scotland and visit you and your family.

What’s the weather there? What kind of wears I should take to be sure that weather not surprise me ? I think the best of transport is by a plane so I’ll fly to you. Could you arrive for me to the air port when I’ll be on the destination? I’ll take a big luggage so I’ll need your help. What’re you planing to do on this time when we’ll together? I always want to see how people lives in Scotlant, what type of the animals live ther. But the most what I want to see is Scotland castles. So if you want I’ll be very happy when we could visit this beautiful buildings.

I’m so happy that I wrote this letter to you. I hope I’ll see you and your family in near futher. Please give me a message when can I visit you.

See you soon!

XYZ
Thanks for your letter. I’ve been waiting for this letter for a long time. I always dream go to the Scotland and visit you and your family.

What’s the weather there? What kind of wears I should take to be sure that weather not surprise me ? I think the best of transport is by a plane so I’ll fly to you. Could you arrive for me to the air port when I’ll be on the destination? I’ll take a big luggage so I’ll need your help. What’re
What’re you planing to do on this time when we’ll together? I always want to see how people lives in Scotlant, what type of the animals live ther. But the most what I want to see is Scotland castles. So if you want I’ll be very happy when we could visit this beautiful buildings.

I’m so happy that I wrote this letter to you. I hope I’ll see you and your family in near futher. Please give me a message when can I visit you.
i jeszcze:
I’ll take a big luggage so I’ll need your help.What’re you planing to do on this time when we’ll together? I always want to see how people lives in Scotlant, what type of the animals live ther. But the most (tu brakuje slowa) what I want to see is Scotland castles. So if you want I’ll be very happy when we could visit this beautiful buildings.
I hope I’ll see you and your family in near futher.
Rozumiem, że podkreślone wyrazy oznaczają błędy jakie popełniłem?
tak, teraz sie zastanow i napisz to wszystko poprawnie.
Niektóre błędy to tylko literówki, inne - złe czasy, jeszcze inne stylistyka itp.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia