List

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej! Byłabym wdzięczna za sprawdzenie :)

Zadanie: W czasie prac remontowych zleconych przez administrację nieuważni robotnicy spowodowali szkody w twoim mieszkaniu. Napisz list do administratora budynku, w którym opiszesz powstałe szkody i poprosisz o reakcję, sugerując możliwe rozwiązanie.

Dear Sir,
I am writing to complain about the damages which your workers have made in my flat at Baker Street 221B.
On Thursday, 14th May 2018, the workers from your company came to my apartment to check the plumbing. I am a painter and before I left I had warned them about my paintings because a lot of them were fresh and the paint did not dry out yet. It is really hard work to draw and I did not want to lose it.
When I got back home I saw that one of my paintings, which had been lying on the table, was flooded with coffee and the paper towels were all over it. The worker who accidentally poured his drink on my work was trying to save it, but the coffee stains had made colors brown and rubbing it with paper towels only made things worse.
I hope that the administration would compensate for the loss of my time and work. I understand that it was an accident, but painting is my only source of income and I can not afford additional losses. I would like to propose compensation in the amount of the price of paint and canvas that have been destroyed.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
I am writing to complain about the damages which your workers have made in my flat at (najpierw 221B) Baker Street.
I am a painter and before I left I had warned them about my paintings because 'a lot' (wg mnie lepiej 'many') of them were (mozna dodac 'still') fresh and the paint (nie, tutaj masz zly czas, trzeba 'had not') 'did not' (niepotr) drIED out yet. It is really hard work to 'draw' (napisz 'paint') and I did not want to lose 'it' (tutaj wyglada na l. poj, ale painting to l. mn, daj i. mn).
When I got back home I saw that one of my paintings, which had been lying on the table, was flooded with coffee and 'the' (niepotr) paper towels were all over it. The worker who accidentally poured his drink on my work was trying to save it, but the coffee stains had made THE 'colors' (BrE colours, a jak juz jestes na 221B Baker St to chyba BrE) brown and rubbing it with paper towels only made things worse.
I hope that the administration (ale czego? napisz) would compensate (kogo?) for the loss of my time and (my) work. 'I understand that' (mozna dac 'Although') it was an accident, 'but' (niepotr) painting is my only source of income and I can not afford additional losses.
I would like to propose (tutaj mozna dodac 'limited') compensation in the amount of the price of paint (which I used) and THE canvas that have been destroyed. (a co o twoim czasie ktory uzyles? moze dodac jeszcze 2 godz czasu, moze daj im dokladna kwote, np £50.)
accidentally poured his drink spróbuj inne słowo
Dziękuję :)
A dlaczego w "the paint (nie, tutaj masz zly czas, trzeba 'had not') 'did not' (niepotr) drIED out yet." powinno być Past Perfect a nie Past Simple?
ze wzgledu na yet