Sprawdzenie tekstu i poprawienie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
To the begin with I have to mention that once day we will be old. You will want and need somebody who will help us in our daily activities. In some cases using the help of volunteers will be for us the best one solution. You will be confident that you depend on somebody and that ypu will not be lonely.

Due to voluntary service I get the chance to come to know interesting people, learn a lot of useful things from older people than me. Help to others teaches us adulthood and also sensitivity. You will get new skills and knowledge, as well we will feel fullfilled. You will be satisfied that you will be assistance.

A moment of conversation with someone older and lonely, a walk with an elderly person may be a reason for them to smile. Showed goodness, kindness to the other person will certainly come back to us.
To the begin with... Dlaczego przedimek przed czasownikiem. Zresztą i tak nie pasuje. np First of all...
In some cases using the help of volunteers ...
You will be confident that you CAN depend on somebody and that ypu will not be alonely.
Due to voluntary service I get the chance to come to know interesting people, Ja bym nie dał due sprobuj inne słowo.
learn a lot of useful things from older people than me. szyk
Help to others teaches us adulthood and also sensitivity. Ja bym dał gerund.
once day NIE
You will be satisfied that you will be assistance.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia