Parafrazy C1

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej! Dawno mnie tu nie było, a więc powracam ;) tym razem mam do sprawdzenia parę transformacji, ponieważ klucz podaje, ze sa błędne, a wydaje mi sie, że niektóre nie sa takie złe.

1. We'll finish this project soon.
It won't take us long to finish this project. klucz: take us a long time/much time...
2. I work for BTD, but a few years ago I rejected an interesting offer from AKK.
I think I would be working for AKK now if I hadn't rejected an interesting offer from them. klucz: I hadn't rejected their offer fakt, kluczowe lepsze, ale zastanawiam sie, czy jedyne poprawne
3. "Mary, I think you need to change the way you treat your staff."
I suggested Mary should change the way she treats her staff. klucz: should change the way she treated...
4. "In my opinion, the investment is too risky."
My advisor warned methat the investment was too risky. klucz: against making that investment tutaj to w ogóle nie wiem o co chodzi
5. I thought I might need help so I asked Pete to come with me.
I asked Pete to come with me incase I should need help klucz: case I needed help nad tym tez sie zastanawialem ale dalem 'should'
6. I didn't know I had to submit my assignment by the end of the week.
I wasn't aware of having to submit my assignment by the end of the week. klucz: aware I had to... dla mnie jeden pies hah
7. Steven will finish this project. He will have much more time then.
Once Steven has finished this project, he will have much more time klucz: Steven finishes... dałem Present Perfect bo potraktowalem to jako skonczone wydarzenie przed innym w przyszlosci.
Z góry dzięki za poświęcenie czasu
Hubert
1,2 ok
3 nastepstwo czasow jest konieczne, chyba że rozmowa miala miejsce np. wczoraj
4 Twoja wersja to odtworzenie slow, a w kluczu jest streszczenie sensu wypowiedzi. Klucz jest "lepszy", ale Twoja wersja takze jest poprawna
5 po in case chyba nie uzywa sie should
6 aware of - świadomy czegos, tzn. do świadomosci docieralo, ze cos sie dzieje
7 ok

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie