Artykuł

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Będę wdzięczna za sprawdzenie :)

Zadanie: Część młodzieży spędza wiele wolnego czasu w centrach handlowych. Napisz artykuł, w którym opiszesz to zjawisko oraz wyrazisz i uzasadnisz swoją opinię na jego temat.

LET’S GO BUY SOME FREE TIME
Have you ever wonder how your children spend their free time after school? According to the research and the surveys, a significant part of teenagers chooses shopping malls as the best place to spend their time instead of a playing field or a swimming pool.
While writing this article for the newspaper agency, I am sitting in a cosy small pub placed inside one of the biggest shopping malls in New York City. I am drinking coffee and from my seat, I am able to watch a river of people rushing everywhere behind the window. Within every fifteen seconds, a large group of teenagers bursts into laughter or simply fools around. Even in the pub, there are more young people than aging adults like me.
There is no doubt that this situation is beneficial for the country's economy. Of course, another advantage is that children spend their free time with other people in real life, not only in front of a computer’s screen. On the other hand, surely it is not the most developing activity which teenagers could do. In the time that they spend searching for discounts, young people could forward their passions – something that in the future may turn out as their great success.
To sum up, I think everything is good when it is used in a reasonable amount. As far as I am concerned, spending free time in shopping centers by teenagers is all right as long as it will not become the main activity or worse – the abuse on which young people spend all their money.
LET’S GO (tutaj wg mnie brakuje 'and') BUY SOME FREE TIME
Have you ever 'wonder' (to ma byc czas przeszly - to 'wondered') how your children spend their free time after school? According to 'the' (niepotr) research and the surveys, a significant part of teenagers 'chooses' (nie, tutaj jest l. mn - teenagers, to 'choose') shopping malls as the best place to spend their time instead of a playing field or a swimming pool.
While writing this article for the newspaper agency, I am sitting in a cosy small pub 'placed' (moze lepsze slowo 'located') inside one of the biggest shopping malls in New York City. I am drinking coffee and from my seat, I am able to watch a 'river of people' rushing everywhere behind the window.
Even in the pub, there are more young people than 'aging' (chyba 'ageing') adults like me.
There is no doubt that 'this situation' (nie jest jasno do czego to sie odnosi, jaka 'situation') is beneficial for the country's economy.
On the other hand, surely 'it' (ja wolalabym 'this') is not the most developing activity which teenagers could do. In the time that they spend searching for discounts, young people could 'forward' (nie za bardzo to pasuje, poszukaj inne slowo) their passions – something that in the future may turn out as their great success.
To sum up, I think everything is good when it is used in 'a reasonable amount' (nie, lepiej 'moderation'). As far as I am concerned, spending free time in shopping centers by teenagers is all right as long as it will not become the main activity or worse – the 'abuse' (daj inne slowo, np. 'aim' czy cos podobnego) on which young people 'spend' (tutaj ja dalabym cos innego np. 'waste') all their money.
Dzięki!
a significant part of teenagers 'chooses' (nie, tutaj jest l. mn - teenagers, to 'choose')

"chooses" nie odnosi się do "teenagers" tylko do "part" a part to l.p
a słowo aging jest amerykańską formą ageing, co nie znaczy, że jest niepoprawne
Cytat: lattefbr
a significant part of teenagers 'chooses' (nie, tutaj jest l. mn - teenagers, to 'choose')

to jaka część nastolatków coś wybiera? Prawa ręka? Stopa?

lepiej nie pisz w ogóle 'part', ale np. proportion - i po tym czasownik w liczbie mnogiej, bo chodzi o nastolatków. Podobnie napiszesz'a large number of people know'.
Też nie rozumiem co się kryje pod zdaniem There is no doubt that this situation is beneficial for the country's economy.
Cytat: lattefbr

To sie robi jak jajko chce byc madzejsze od kury.
Tak naprawdę to ja tego wątku w ogóle nie rozumiem.Może ktoś z tego wątku to wszystko mi wytłumaczy.Czekam na to.
Nie wiem dokladnie czego nie rozumiesz?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.