List

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Chciałabym poprosić was o to żebyście sprawdzili jakie błędy.
Dziękuję za pomoc.

Hi Alec
sorry that I’m not writing so long but I was very busy. I want to tell you about my new place. Last week I moved in the country. There is fresh are perfect for the lugs. They are extremely land scapes, where are you can some relax. There are not many cars here so there is no problem to breathing. I’m very happy with this move but it would had better if we had closer to the shops. I would also like to change the range radius here, which is terrible. It would also had better if there were more developed to publish transport. Unfortunately we had problems with moving . First of all, when we were going to a new home, we ran out of fuel. Secondly our remorals van lost the way and he not know how to get new home. At the end I forgot about my phone from the old house so we had to go back to it. Do you think I could stay with you for the night? Because I will not be able to meet as often as before. I look forward to your reply.

Kiss Janet
sorry that I’m not writing so long but I was very busy. I want to tell you about my new place. Last week I moved in OUT TO the country. There is fresh are perfect for the lugs. They are extremely land scapes, where are you can some relax. There are not many cars here so there is no problem to breathing. I’m very happy with this move but it would had better if we had closer to the shops. I would also like to change the range radius here, which is terrible. It would also had better if there were more developed to publish transport. Unfortunately we had problems with moving . First of all, when we were going to a THE new home, we ran out of fuel. Secondly our remorals van lost the way and he not know how to get new home. At the end I forgot about my phone from the old house so we had to go back to GET it. Do you think I could stay with you for the night? Because I will not be able to meet as often as before. I AM lookING forward to your reply.
To co podkreśliłem lub poprawiłem, ujdzie. Reszta, źle.
Nie rozumiem zdania z 'range radius' ale jest OK.
Cytat:
Cytat:
Because I will not be able to meet as often as before
because I seem that we wouldn't be able to run into each other very soon ...??? nie wiem czy to dobrze do konca ale podoba mi się :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 28 maj 2019
Cytat:
he not know
..to ma być ok ?? Dla mnie nie jest ok
Widze, ze tam jest polecenie na koncu, Kiss Janet (for me), nie tedy droga. Lepiej Kisses, Janet.