Sprawdzenie wywiad

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzień dobry,
proszę o sprawdzenie wywiadu. Z góry dziękuję, Pozdrawiam.

Good morning, today I will interview the film and theater actress Małgorzata Kożuchowska , who is considered one of the best actresses of our generation.
D : Hello, I would like to ask you a few questions today .Ok?
M: Hi, I'll be happy to talk to you.
D : Say something about yourself.
M: When it comes to my professional life, I play in movies, series and theater. One of my favorite series in which I play is Rodzinka.pl
D: How did you play in the Rodzinka.pl series with such young actors ?
M: It was very interesting and quite often funny. The boys liked to make fun of the set and make us laugh. Good morning, today I will interview the film and theater actress Małgorzata Kożuchowska , who is considered one of the best actresses of our generation.
D : Hello, I would like to ask you a few questions today .Ok?
D : Say something about yourself.
M: When it comes to my professional life, I play in movies, series and theater. One of my favorite series in which I play is Rodzinka.pl
D: How did you play in the Rodzinka.pl series with such young actors ?
M: It was very interesting and quite often funny. The boys liked to make fun of the set and make us laugh.
D: From what I've heard you have a son at the age of 5. Does he also like to make fun ?
M: Oh yes, Janek is 5 years old and he can make a mess, everywhere he is full, and he likes to play with our dog who is called Al Pacino.
D: Do you like animals?
M: I like animals so much, especially dogs. I try to help them as soon as I have time.
D: What is your hobby ?
M: As I have only a little time I really like cooking and bake cakes.
D: Do you have any dreams?
M: Of course, like everyone I have dreams, but I will not talk about them because they will not come true.
D: Ok, thank you for the meeting and I hope that someday we will meet again.
M: Thank you too for the interview and see you.
D: From what I've heard you have a son at the age of 5. Does he also like to make fun ?
M: Oh yes, Janek is 5 years old and he can make a mess, everywhere he is full, and he likes to play with our dog who is called Al Pacino.
D: Do you like animals?
M: I like animals so much, especially dogs. I try to help them as soon as I have time.
D: What is your hobby ?
M: As I have only a little time I really like cooking and bake cakes.
D: Do you have any dreams?
M: Of course, like everyone I have dreams, but I will not talk about them because they will not come true.
D: Ok, thank you for the meeting and I hope that someday we will meet again.
M: Thank you too for the interview and see you.
TV series

wszedzie jest go pelno - powiedz 'on jest wszedzie'

skoro cooking z ing, bo pieczenie ciast tez ma byc z ing

reszta wyglada OK. To jest poziom A2/B1, ale jest ok.
np
you have a 5 year old son
have fun on the set
Nie wiem czy dlatego że jestem po paru piwkach, czy z innego powodu mi się dwoi ale niektóre pytania/odpowiedzi się powtarzają.
edytowany przez Aaric: 06 cze 2019
nic sie nie powtarza. Masz wyraźny problem alkoholowy.
nic sie nie powtarza. Masz wyraźny problem alkoholowy.
Dwa piwka to problem alkoholowy?
Dwa piwka to problem alkoholowy?
Jak to nic się nie powtarza?
Zdanie "How did you play" i kilka nastepnych się powtarzają.
;-))
uważam, że ten fragment jest bardzo dowcipny:

The boys liked to make fun of the set and make us laugh. Good morning, today I will interview the film and theater actress Małgorzata Kożuchowska .

powtarza się cały początek
Tak myślałem.
np
What was it like to play...
everywhere he is full, nie jestem pewny co to znaczy
D : Hello, I would like to ask you a few questions today .'Ok?' (a co by bylo gdyby ona powiedziala 'nie' - to dla mnie jest za bardzo po polsku)
D : 'Say' (lepiej 'please tell us') something about yourself.
M: When it comes to my professional life, I play in movies, 'series' (nie, mowimy 'serials') and THE theater. One of my favorite 'series' (popraw) in which I play is Rodzinka.pl
D: How did you 'play' (mnie to slowo sie nie podoba tutaj, moze 'interact/manage/get on) in the Rodzinka.pl 'series' (popraw) with such young actors ?
M: The boys liked to make fun 'of' ON the set and make us laugh.
D: From what I've heard you have a son 'at the age' (niepotr, wystarczy 'a son of 5') of 5.
M: Oh yes, Janek is 5 years old and he can make a mess, everywhere he is 'full' (tutaj mzoe myslisz 'full of life'), and he likes to play with our dog 'who is' (niepotr) called Al Pacino.
M: I like animals 'so' (tutaj 'very') much, especially dogs. 'I try to help them as soon as I have time' (nie rozumiem tego zdania, tutaj trzeba napisac w jaki sposob).
M: As I 'have only' (lepiej- only have) a little time I really like cooking and 'bake' (nie, albo 'and I bake cakes albo 'baking cakes') cakes.
D: Ok, thank you for 'the meeting' (za bardzo formalnie, tutaj 'your time') and I hope that someday we will meet again.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa