Sprawdzenie odpowiedzi na IELTS - speaking

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, za kilka dni podchodzę do egzaminu IELTS - speaking. Tworzyłem odpowiedzi do pytań, które mogą się pojawić. Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej. Dziękuję za pomoc

Currently, do you work or do you study?
Currently, neither of these two(not either one). I filed my application at the university of Liverpool.

For how long have you been applying at this uni?
I started my application in September 2018.(but the application hasn't been ended yet)

What prompted you to make such a decision?
Definitely, my friends encouraged me to plan on studying abroad. They roused in me an urge to study at the high standard university.

Why did you you chose this university among the others?
Well, I’ve choosen this university because of the great reputation and high places in international rankings.
The course that I’m applying for is called, Mechatronics and Robotic Systems.
On university’s site, they’ve written that this course has 94% Employment rate.

What do you like to do in your free time.
Most of my leisure time I spend helping my family. Especially my dad, who runs a company that I work for.
In the evenings, I often hang out with my friends.

How often do you eat in a day?
I usually eat four or five times a day. I have breakfast, dinner, supper and maybe one or two snacks.

What do you usually eat for breakfast?
If I had to say, I likely eat cornflakes with milk and drink coffee.

Do you like to cook? Why/why not?
Well, I don’t know any complex recipes, but I do enjoy cooking at home. Especially when I invite my friends and make some burgers for them.

What is your favourite food and what do you like about it?
My favourite type of food is definitely spaghetti bolognese. I love it how it is uncomplicated to cook and can be filling so you don’t have to eat anything anytime soon. If it is done correctly, it tastes great.
They roused in me an urge this doesn't sit well with me. Imo, rouse and urge are synonymous, and I'd use either one but not both.
1.Currently, neither of these two. I 'filed' (mozna tez 'submitted') my application (po co? for xxxx studies) at the university of Liverpool.
2. I started my application in September 2018 but the 'application' (to jest zle slowo, lepiej 'process' hasn't been ' ended' (zamiast ended' moze 'completed') yet
3. Definitely, my friends encouraged me to plan on studying abroad. They 'roused in me an urge' (nie, to maslo maslane, tutaj 'urged me') to study at 'the' (zly przedimek, tutaj 'a') high standard university.
4.'Well' (nie zaczynaj odpowiedzi z 'well'). I’ve choosen this university because of 'the' (nie, tutaj 'its') great reputation and high 'places' (nie, tutaj moze placements') in international rankings.
The course that I’m applying for is 'called' (niiepotr), Mechatronics and Robotic Systems.
On THE university’s site, 'they’ve written' (nie, trzeba wiecej formalnie, 'it is stated') that this course has 'A' 94% employment rate 'for successful students'.
5.Most of my leisure time I spend helping my family. Especially my dad, who runs a (tutaj bym dala dzedzine, np xxx) company that I ('also') work for (ale kiedy?...during my holidays)
In the evenings, I often 'hang out' (nie, tutaj 'meet' hang out to jest nieformalne i bardzo ameryk.) with my friends.
6. I usually eat four or five times a day. I have breakfast, dinner, supper and maybe one or two snacks.
7. 'If I had to say' (no, you don't have to say anything- to jest za bardzo po polsku), I 'likely' (mozna 'usually') eat cornflakes with (hot or cold?) milk and drink coffee.
8. 'Well' (niepotr), I don’t know any complex recipes, but I do enjoy cooking at home. Especially when I invite my friends and make some 'burgers' (mozna inne okreslenie, np. snacks) for them.
9. My favourite type of food is definitely spaghetti bolognese. I love 'it' (niepotr) how it is uncomplicated to cook and can be filling so you don’t have to eat anything anytime soon. If it is done correctly, it tastes great.
Bardzo dziękuję za profesjonalną pomoc. Mam nadzieję, że zdam ten egzamin na wysokim poziomie;))
np ...this course has a 94% graduate employment rate.
Who eats cornflakes with HOT milk and above all, who cares???
hang out is perfect. Old people meet, young ones hang out.
spaghetti bolognese we capitalize this word
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 lip 2019
Czy może ktoś wyjaśnić o co tu chodzi?
For how long have you been applying at this uni?
I started my application in September 2018.(but the application hasn't been ended yet)

To me, 'started my application' = 'started filling out an application'
>>>To me, 'started my application' = 'started filling out an application'
Nie, i dlatego, ja sugerowalam, ze lepiej uzyc slowa 'submitted' my application......
>>Who eats cornflakes with HOT milk and above all, who cares???-
I do. I have bran with hot milk every morning. This is not about 'telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth' this is about using vocabulary to impress the examiner.
>>>hang out is perfect. Old people meet, young ones hang out.
But what happens, when the examiner is somewhat older (say 50+)?
49 and younger hang out
50+ meet
From my experience, cornflakes with hot or even warm milk turn into unappetizing mush.
>To me, 'started my application' = 'started filling out an application'
Nie, i dlatego, ja sugerowalam, ze lepiej uzyc slowa 'submitted' my application.
Mi chodziło o odpowiedź na pytanie 2.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Nauka języka