Sprawdzenie odpowiedzi na IELTS - speaking 2

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę was o sprawdzenie poprawności. Dzięki!!!
Describe your favorite photograph
  • Where was the photo taken?
  • Who took the photo?
  • What can be seen from the photo?
  • Explain why it is the favorite photograph for you.

• How to take good photo?
  • When do people use camera?
  • How can the new technology put cinema’s skill advanced?

I’d like to talk about a photo from my social media account.
It was captured by me during my holidays in Portugal.
The picture presents two dolphings swiming in a bay.
In the background one can see a sunset which gorgeously composes with the rest of the picture.
It’s a beloved picture of mine, because it presents amazing memories I have from that country.

Since my hobby is photography I can say that commitment and willingness is all you need to capture a pleasant photograph.
From my perspective, most of the people use cameras while on vacations to capture most favourite moments.
Nowadays, technology has growing influence in the movie industry. Cameras has more capabilities than ever before and that results in overall quality of the film.
It was 'captured' (mozna tez 'taken') by me during my holidays in Portugal.
The picture presents two 'dolphings' (popraw) 'swiming' (swimming) in a bay.
In the background one can see 'a' THE sunset which gorgeously composes with the rest of the picture.
Nowadays, technology has A growing influence in the movie industry. Cameras 'has' ('have', bo cameras to l. mn.a) more capabilities than ever before 'and that' (nie, lepiej 'which') results in (tutaj mozna dodac 'better') overall quality of the film.
Z jakiego źródła są te pytania?
Dziękuję za pomoc terri!

Z materiałów przygotowawczych do IELTS. https://www.ielts-exam.net/ielts_speaking_samples/386/
I asked because for some strange reason I can't wrap my head around this question:
How can the new technology put cinema’s skill advanced?
>>>How can the new technology put cinema’s skill advanced?
To jest blednie napisane jako zdanie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie