Sprawdzenie odpowiedzi na IELTS - speaking 3

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Pragnę tylko wspomnieć, że odpowiedź na 3 pierwsze pytania mam udzielić w ciągu 1 minuty na egzaminie. Więc nie ma mowy o idealnie poprawnej wymowie:(( Dziękuję za pomoc.
  • Describe your favourite movie
  • What’s the name of the film?
  • What’s the theme of the film?
  • Why do you like it?

• Follow-up:
  • Describe a type of movie you like.
  • What’s the difference between Chinese and American movies?
  • What do you think of the violent films (Hollywood films)?
  • Why movies need computer techniques? Any example of movie using computer techniques?
  • Which parts of cinema are the most important and how to improve it?

I’d like to talk about a movie called Arrival which is based on a Ted Chiang’s book.
Main theme narrates about contacting with the aliens.
I find this move captivating because of the soundtrack and touching plot.

My favourite type of cinema is science fiction. I like how it relates with the future of humanity which I think is very exciting.
First of all, American cinematography is more wealthy. Bigger budget reflects on the quality of movies.
In my opinion brutal films should be available only to adult viewers. They can be harmful for younger audience.
Nowadays almost all the movies use some sort of CGI techniques. I think that they enrich final experience of the viewer. Recent film that I can give as an example is Avengers: endgame which is partly made using computer-generated imagery.
I think that actors play main role in the movie industry. Filmmakers should start holding more auditions.
I’d like to talk about 'a' THE movie called Arrival which is based on a Ted Chiang’s book.
THE main theme 'narrates' (cos tu nie tak z tym slowem, mozna cos innego) about 'contacting' (nie, tutaj albo 'contacting the aliens, albo 'contact with the aliens') with the aliens.
I find this move captivating because of the soundtrack and 'A' touching plot.

Bigger budget reflects on the quality of THE movies.
In my opinion brutal films should be available only to adult viewers. They can be harmful for younger audienceS (albo 'to a younger audience').
I think that they enrich THE final experience of the viewer. 'A' recent film that I can give as an example is Avengers: endgame which is partly made using computer-generated imagery.
I think that actors play THE main role in the movie industry.
endgame which is partly made using computer somewhat strange imho , it's perhaps i haven;t come across it already and that is what it is al about for sure ,..no need to fall out , it;s just the way i see things @ Terri , I always care about collocations , an the end of the day you cannot say : rapid glance instead of a quick glance ....you cannot be biggerly exausted - but you are always utterly exausted :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 03 lip 2019
: a total and utter nightmare , collocations are at all important

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie