Pomoc w sprawdzeniu/poprawieniu kilku zdań .

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,prosiłbym o pomoc w sprawdzeniu/poprawieniu zdań ,które muszę poprawnie przetłumaczyć

1.Mam zaplanowaną obronę pracy inżynierskiej na koniec pazdziernika ,po której otrzymam dyplom.
I have planned thesis defence of engineering at the end of October,after I receive higher education diploma.

2.Mam już przepracowany niezbędny okres 10 miesięcy który jest niezbędne do uzyskania certyfikatu.
I have already got 10 months neccesary period time,that is required to get license,

3.Wiem, że Państwa firma jest jedną z najszybciej rozwijających się firm w branży chemicznej,z którą chciałbym związać swoja przyszłą kariere zawodową ze względu na to że, rozwija się obecnie dynamicznie na rynku.
I know that your company is one of the fastest developing firm in the field of chemicals,.I would like to invest My futher carrer due to that development prospect is evolving very quickly in the labour market.
1. I have 'A' planned 'thesis defence of engineering' (maslo maslane dla mnie, lepiej 'defence of an engineering thesis') at the end of October,after WHICH I WILL receive 'higher education' (tzn dokladnie, licencjat to BSc, a mag to MA...) diploma.
2. I have already got 10 months OF THE 'neccesary' (popraw to, bo mnie za bardzo razi jak ludzie nie sprawdzaja w jaki sposob piszemy normalne slowa) period OF time, that is required to get 'A'license,
3.I know that your company is one of the fastest developing firmS in the field of chemicals. I would like to invest my 'futher' (blad ortog) 'carrer' (popraw to slowo, to jest blad ortog) 'due to that' (najlepiej 'because') THE development prospect is evolving very quickly in the labour market.
np
engineering thesis defense
2. 'time period' czego???
3. np I would like to further my career...
edytowany przez Aaric: 03 lip 2019
..I would like to take this further if only I were given..a ......itp, też tak słyszalem kiedyś
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 05 lip 2019

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauczyciele angielskiego