Czy wsztystko jest poprawnie?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My car was hit from behind by Ford. This collision has caused the damage of my car. The damage of the repair was estimated for £1,200. Please find attached a report.

At the time of this collision Ford was insured by AA.
I was informed that AA confirm liability will not be in dispute.
I have already received a compensation for this damage but not in full. I have received a cheque for the amount of £1000. £200 is still missing! This is a VAT element.

I was informed that AA had refused to pay VAT element.

If I buy a car for £24,000 (£20,000 + £4,000 VAT) and a car will be stolen, the insurance have to pay full amount of compensation not only £20,000 and ask me to buy another car and provide invoice to get a VAT!

If I do not receive £200 within 14 days, I will instruct my solicitor to take AA to the Court!

The court and a solicitor fees will be added to money AA is owned me.
np
The repair cost was estimated...
£200 is still missing! This is a VAT element CHARGE.
I was informed that AA had refused to pay COVER VAT element.
and a car will be IS stolen
edytowany przez Aaric: 04 sie 2019
My car (tutaj wszystkie detale samochodu, make, model number, reg no) was hit from behind by A Ford (wszystkie detale samochodu). This collision has caused 'the' (niepotr) damage 'of' TO my car. The 'damage of the' (niepotr) repair was estimated 'for' AT £1,200 INCLUDING VAT. Please find attached 'a' THE report (czy masz na mysli 'THE estimate'?).

At the time of this collision THE Ford was insured by THE A.A.
I was informed that A.A. confirmATION OF liability will not be in dispute.
I have already received 'a' (niepotr) compensation for this damage BUT not in full. I 'have' (niepotr) received a cheque for the amount of £1000. HOWEVER, £200 is still missing! This is 'a' THE VAT element (whihc I will have to pay for the repair).

I was informed that THE A.A. had refused to pay THE VAT element.
If I buy a car for £24,000 (£20,000 + £4,000 VAT) and 'a' THE car 'will be' IS stolen, the insurance 'have' HAS to pay THE full amount of compensation not only THE £20,000 and THEN ask me to buy another car and provide invoice to get 'a' THE VAT! (Tutaj ja bym nie uzywala tego, dlatego, ze jak samochod jest ukradziony, spalony czy cos, to insurance tylko placa wedlug Glass' guide, czy jak to sie teraz nazywa, a nie placa cene ktora czlowiek zaplacil za samochod.)

If I do not receive THE £200 DUE TO ME within THE NEXT 14 days (that is by xxxxxx August 2019), I will instruct my solicitor to take (legal action against the) A.A. (in order to recover this debt). (I will also speak to the media to establish if this is the normal behaviour of the A.A.)

The court FEES and 'a' THE solicitor fees will be added to THE money AA 'is owned' OWES me.
Terri zawsze się musi popisać.
Jest AA a nie A.A.
Dzieki za pomoc. A jak dopisze jest skradziony nastepnego dnia. is stolen next day ?

If I buy a car for £24,000 (£20,000 + £4,000 VAT) and the car is stolen next day, the insurance has to pay the full amount of compensation not only the £20,000 and then ask me to buy another car and provide invoice to get the VAT!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia