Pomoc w sprawdzenie/poprawienie streszczenia .

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzień Dobry,proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu/poprawieniu streszczenia.

Praca została podzielona na dziesięć rozdziałów.Pierwsze dwa rozdzialy to "wstęp" i cel pracy". W trzecim rozdziale zaprezentowane ewolucje systemów smarowania od systemów z konwencjonalnym smarowania wyposażonymi w mechaniczny pompki smarne po elektronicznie sterowane w nowych silnikach okrętowych które są powszechni teraz używane na statkach.
Czwarty rozdział jest poświęcony informacjom o wlasciwościach fizykochemicznych olejów. W piątym rozdziale została pokazana zasada działania i typy konstrukcji elektronicznie sterowanych systemów.
Szósty rozdział pokazuje jak ważny wpływ na pracę silnika ma typ oleju i prawidłowa dawka/nastawa oleju.Siódmy rozdział zawiera opis procedury poboru próbki oleju przez załogę maszynową.

The thesis has been didived to ten chapters. First two chapters are „Introduction” and „The Purpose of the study”.In the third chapter evolution of the lubricating systems has been talked; from conventional methods with mechanical lubricators to electronically controlled lubricating systems for modern slow Speer Marine engines that are commonly used on vessels.
The fourth chapter has been commited infomation about physicochemical properties of the cylinder oils . In the fifth chapter the principle of working and design solutions of electronically controlled systems has been show.
The sixth chapter is presented how important influence on engine work has got type of oil and optimal oil feed rates .The seventh chapter has defined the procedure to collect sampling of cylinder oil by engine crew.

Proszę również o pomoc w przetłumaczeniu poniższego zdania,nie wiem jak go "ugryźć-

Rozdział poświęcony jest analizie nadzoru dawki/nastawy oleju, wraz z korzyściami wynikającymi z dozowania w ten sposób oleju.
The thesis has been didived to ten chapters. First two chapters are „Introduction” and „The Purpose of the study”.In the third chapter evolution of the lubricating systems has been talked; from conventional methods with mechanical lubricators to electronically controlled lubricating systems for modern slow SPEED Speer Marine engines that are commonly used on vessels. *I'd put IN vessels*
The fourth chapter has been commited infomation about physicochemical properties of the cylinder oils . ENGINE OILS? In the fifth chapter the principle of working and design solutions of electronically controlled systems has been showN.
The sixth chapter is presented EXPLAINS how important influence on engine work has got type of oil and optimal oil feed rates .The seventh chapter has defined the procedure to collect sampling of cylinder oil by engine crew.

Np
First two chapters introduce the study and talk about its purpose.
In the third chapter the author discusses...
The fourth chapter describes...
And so on.
Underlined words are misspelled.
There may be additional mistakes.
edytowany przez Aaric: 04 paź 2019

« 

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa