Proszę o sprawdzenie - Essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualne sugestie - Dziękuję

Essay
Factors that help people to achieve success
(I’ve chosen: hard work and luck)

We live in a competitive world in which everything can be assessed and monitored. Nowadays people desire to be successful quickly. We are thought that winners take all possibilities. We are used to competing with others and fighting for a better position. The phrase “the rate race” became popular in the late 20th century and it is still present. People can achieve success in many aspects of their life. Depending on the situation the success can be achieved at school, at work or in their private life. Our aims may change over the years. Even though these kinds of success may differ, there are some similarities in the factors that make them possible.

It is commonly believed that hard work is an essential factor to achieve our life goals. As Thomas Edison once said, “Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.” Career success is often defined by moments of creative genius. What is important is the fact that we should not wait for brilliant ideas to appear to us only but we have to add our passion and work really hard. Among other factors, determination and commitment are one of the most important aspects of being successful. Working hard is not the only indicator that determines our success.
Another very important feature to obtain success is luck. Meeting appropriate people, attending a relevant discussion and being in the right place at the right time are equally crucial as hard work.

In conclusion, the successful situation requires determination, inspiration and passion work. Everyone aspires to be successful in life but success appears to people who have strong stamina, willingness, clear vision of the goals and a little luck. Success is the result of various combined factors. Lack some of them can bring a negative impact on our life aims and bring failure.
We are thought that ...hmm
“the rate race”?
edytowany przez Aaric: 03 lis 2019
Aaric, you are right - the typo
I'd put AS crucial as...
imo,
LackING any of them...

»

Pomoc językowa