Prośby o sprawdzenie - wątek zbiorczy.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 53
poprzednia |
Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie poniższych tekstów:
(mam nadzieję, że troszkę teraz lepiej piszę, a będzie jeszcze lepiej)
Z góry dziękuje wszystkim.
----
When I went to school yesterday, I saw her at the bus station for the first time. She looked a little strange and her clothes were unusual. I was really surprised when she join to my class as a newcomer.
After week common lessons I think she is a very nice, friendly and helpful person. She is a little shy but has a nice smile.
Additionally, I have lots of common with her. We like playing video games, chess and doing yoga.
I'll invite you to spend the holidays with us. I know you are a big fan of chess, so we may do the competition together.
----
How about we will rent a flat together? We know for ages and have in lots of common, so it's can be a nice experience. Additionally, it will be cheaper because we will share the costs.
I remember how one of my friends was rent a flat with a new boy and he doesn't know him well, so they had an argument every day until the boy moved out.
I have seen a furnished flat in the suburbs of Warsaw. There is a residential area with lots of parks and a nice cycle path along the river. You like cycling, so I think it's important.
What do you think about my proposition? If you didn't agree, we could find a different place.
----
she join to my class
After week common lessons I think she is a very nice,
I have lots of common with her.
so we may do the competition together.
How about we US will rentING / sharing a flat together? What about if we share a flat?
We know for ages and have in lots of common,
so it's can be
one of my friends was rent a flat dlaczego doesn't jest dalej w tym zdaniu?
edytowany przez Aaric: 13 mar 2020
'she joined my class'
'After classes, I met her better and I think she is very nice,'
'I have got a lot in common with her'
'so we may play together.'
'How about us sharing a flat together?'
'I know you for ages and have got a lot in common with you, so it will be a nice experience.'
'I remember how one of my friends was rent a flat with a new boy. He didn't know him well, so they had an argument every day until the boy moved out.'
Czy teraz dobrze? Dziękuję za sprawdzenie.
znamy się (wzajemnie) dlaczego you x2 napisałeś? Mam psie czucie że P. Janski napisze że jest dobrze ;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 14 mar 2020
nie ma konstrucji was rent.
Lancelot's head was rent by Aaric's sword?
'I know you for ages and have got a lot in common, so it will be a nice experience.'
'I remember how one of my friends was renting a flat with a new boy. He didn't know him well, so they had an argument every day until the boy moved out.' (Past Continuous?)
Dziękuję, czy teraz dobrze?
Dlaczego myślisz żeby dać past cont?
Ty jego znasz i on/a ciebie zna = We've known each other for ages...
an argument every day = jedna kłótnia dziennie? mało realistyczne ;)
'We've known each other for ages and have got a lot in common, so it will be a nice experience.'
Tak, 'for ' charakterstyczna konstukcja dla Present Perfect, nie pomyślałem.
Past Continuous do 'was renting' myslałem, bo trwało przez pewien czas w przeszłosci, mam nadzieję, że dobrze?
'every week'
Dziękuję.
so they had an argument every day until np and they argued every day until...
'I remember how one of my friends was renting a flat with a new boy. He didn't know him well and they argued every day until the boy moved out.'
Dziękuję.
Czy mogę jeszcze prosić o pomoc i sprawdzenie tych tekstów?
Z góry dziękuję.
----
They came from Scotland and they were very surprised that we don't wear school uniforms.
Someday, after classes, we invited our guests for a hike. We wanted to show them town sights. When we ware next to the local poet monument one boy fainted. We were very scary and called an ambulance. Doctor, who arrived examined our friend and decided to take him to the hospital for run tests. Fortunately, it was nothing serious and boy backed to the home the same day.
I think our exchange was great. We had a lot of fun spending time together. Additionally, we could learn a foreign language from our friends.
We going to visit Scotland in July. Scotland students promised to show us their famous lakes, hills, and valleys.
----
I especially prefer part-time outdoor jobs, because I want to travel too. I would like to know if it will be difficult to find that kind of job?
I'm interested in nature and computers. I like to spend a lot of time in the forest watching wildlife. My technological knowledge may be useful there. I know English quite well, so I can keep records. Additionally, last summer I did the first aid course.
I worry because I have got no list of references from previous works. Could you please let me know if the list of references will be necessary?
I will able to start work in September because from July to the end of August I going to go to the countryside to my grandparents. I am really grateful for your help.
----
I'd like to invite you to my house at Christmas. I took about this idea with my parents. They agree and they think it may be useful for my English skills too.
Christmas in Poland is very family. We meet all in the supper on Christmas Eve. After eating, we sing Christmas carols, unwrap presents and go to church at midnight.
Last year Christmas was amazing. When we had supper, my uncle from the USA came suddenly. He gave us very expensive presents. Everyone was happy but I was the happiest because he gave me a new computer.
I really hope you can come. Please, write to me soon because we need to set the details.
----
The restaurant serves original Italian food. Its name is "Mario". I went there with my girlfriend last Friday.
We ordered for main course spaghetti bolognese with dry wine. After we ordered apple-cake with tea for dessert. Everything was very delicious and yummy. Maybe apple-cake was a little too sweet for me but for my girlfriend not.
I can't tell anything bad about the personnel. The waitress was very nice and patient and she brought the plate very fast. In one word service is very professional and tables, seats, dishes, cutlery are very clean. I really recommend eating there for everyone.
Could anyone give me some addresses to other Italian restaurants?
----
I'd like to invite you to my house at Christmas. I took about this idea with my parents. They agree and they think it may be useful for my English skills too.
Christmas in Poland is very family DODAJ VERB. We meet all in the supper on Christmas Eve. After eating, we sing Christmas carols, unwrap presents and go to church at FOR THE midnight MASS.
Last year Christmas was amazing. When we had supper, my uncle from the USA came suddenly NAGLE PRZYJECHAL W CZASIE KOLACJI??? . He gave us very expensive presents. Everyone was happy but I was the happiest because he gave me a new computer.
I really hope you can come. Please, write to me soon because we need to set the details.
They came from Scotland and they were very surprised that we don't wear school uniforms.
SomeONE day, after classes, we invited our guests for a hike. We wanted to show them town sights. When we ware next to the local poet monument one boy fainted. We were very scary and called an ambulance. Doctor, who arrived DOCTORS DON'T COME IN AMBULANCES :-<) examined our friend and decided to take him to the hospital for run tests. Fortunately, it was nothing serious and THE boy backed to the home WHAAAAT? the same day.
I think our STUDENT exchange was great. We had a lot of fun spending time together. Additionally, we could learn a foreign language from our friends.
We going UR SLIPPING to visit Scotland in July. Scotland SCOTTISH? students promised to show us their famous lakes, hills, and valleys.
'I spoke about this idea with my parents.'
'Christmas in Poland is very family spent.'
'We meet all at supper on Christmas Eve.'
'After eating, we sing Christmas carols, unwrap presents and go to church for the midnight mass.'
"NAGLE PRZYJECHAL W CZASIE KOLACJI???" - właściwie to chciałem wyrazić, miało być niezwykłe wydarzenie, wiem, że może trochę mało realne, ale czy dobrze gramatycznie?
'Please, write to me soon because we need to discuss the details of your arrival.'
----
'One day, after classes, we invited our guests for a hike.'
'When we were next to the local poet monument one boy fainted.'
'We were very scared and called an ambulance.'
'Paramedic, who arrived examined our friend and decided to take him to the hospital.'
'Fortunately, it was nothing serious and the boy left the hospital the next day.'
'I think our exchange of students was great.'
'Additionally, we have learned the English language from our friends.' (?)
'We are going to visit Scotland in July.'
'Scottish students promised to show us their famous lakes, hills, and valleys.'
----
Dziękuję za sprawdzenie.
Czy teraz dobrze?
(?) - oznacza, że nie do konca jestem pewien swojej odpowiedzi.
'Christmas in Poland is spent very family.' *
Christmas in Poland is spent very family.
np
...very family oriented.
.... a family (oriented) holiday.
I hear some limeys say 'orientated'.
Na pozostale zajrze pozniej.
Dziękuję.
'Christmas in Poland is very family(-)oriented.'
Grammarly mi pokazuje by dodać tam kreseczkę. Czy to nie jest strona bierna? "Świeta w Polsce sa bardzo rodzinne."? Ale wtedy powinien być czasownik w 3 formie. To zdanie jest niefortunne. A tak z kreseczka chyba tworzę przysłowek.
Może tak to napisać?
'We generally spend Christmas time in Poland with the closest family.'
I see it hyphenated (-) or not. I guess, it depends on a country you're from. Earlier I said VERB but its an adjective? Not sure about these particulars ;-))
Ja tym bardziej, ale tak ogólnie poprawiłem trochę?
"NAGLE PRZYJECHAL W CZASIE KOLACJI???" - właściwie to chciałem wyrazić, miało być niezwykłe wydarzenie, wiem, że może trochę mało realne, ale czy dobrze gramatycznie? Niby jest ale może wymyśl coś innego np Last year's Christmas was amazing. Najlepszą niespodzianką było....

'We generally spend Christmas time in Poland with the closest family.' Ja to biorę że 'my mieszkamy w innym kraju ale przyjeżdżamy do Polski na święta'. Zmień kolejność w tym zdaniu.
edytowany przez Aaric: 26 mar 2020
'Christmas time in Poland is generally spent with the closest family.'
Czy teraz dobrze?
'Last year's Christmas was amazing. The best surprise was my uncle arrived unexpectedly.'
Wiem, uparłem się na tego wujka. :)
...was when my uncle...
Dziękuję. Faktycznie.
'The best surprise was when my uncle arrived unexpectedly.'
Czy mogę prosić o kolejne teksty, mam nadzieję, że piszę je lepiej?
----
I'm writing to complain about an item I bought from you. It's a high-tech camera with an auto-record feature. I bought it for twenty-five days ago from your online shop. However, the camera doesn't work properly. It still keeps crashing and photos are in bad quality. Additionally, the camera's battery must be often charge.
I'm disgusting to delivery too. The parcel was dirty and torn in some places, but the worst I was waiting for two weeks for it. I think the camera was broke down by a courier.
I bought transport insurance so I want to exchange the camera for a new one. I will send the faulty item to you with attached the scanned copy of the receipt soon. I hope you solve this problem quickly
----
Thanks for everything. I really appreciate your care about me. I spent time with you very nicely.
After back home I went to my grandfather in the countryside. There are a lot of forests and a lake with clear water, so I often went hiking in the wild. When sunshine I swam in the lake or was sunbathing.
Could you send me the address of the youth hostel, which we had accommodation during the annual festival in Edinburg? I recommended it to my friend who is going to visit Edinburg soon.
Furthermore, I want to invite you to the trip around Poland next year. You will saw the Polish landscape and sights.
----
Z góry dziękuję.
kupilem go za 25 dni temu?
nadal sie zawiesza, tzn. na poczatku zawieszenia byly zgodne z instrukcja czy jak?
the photos are poor quality
musy byc czesto ladowac
jestem obrzydliwy dla dostawy - nastepnym razem jak bedziesz mial dostawe to przynajmniej glowe umyj, zeby nie byc obrzydliwym
napisz: najgorsze bylo, że musialem czekac
for it to arrive
broke to simple past, lepiej zreszta uzyc tu czasownika damage
the delivery was insured
attached na koncu zdania
It's a high-tech camera with an auto-record feature which I bought twenty-five days ago from your online shop.'
'It keeps crashing and photos are in poor quality.'
'Additionally, the camera's battery must be often charged.'
'The delivery was unprofessional too.'
'The parcel was dirty and torn in some places, but the worst I was waiting for two weeks for it to arrive.'
' I think the camera was damaged by a courier.'
'The delivery was insured so I want to exchange the camera for a new one. I will send the faulty item to you with the scanned copy of the receipt attached.'
Dziękuję, jednak wciąż kiepsko. :(
zdanie z quality usun jedno slowo, jak pisalem
nie poprawiles zdania z najgorsze
No tak, ślepy jestem.
----
'It keeps crashing and photos are poor quality.'
'The parcel was dirty and torn in some places but the worst thing was waiting for two weeks for it to arrive.'
----
Dziękuję.
'The parcel was dirty and torn in some places but the worst thing was waiting two weeks for it to arrive.' *
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 53
poprzednia |

»

Nauczyciele angielskiego