sprawdzenie pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
ROZUMIENIE TEKSTÓW PISANYCH
Zadanie 4.
Przeczytaj tekst, z którego usunięto 4 zdania. Wpisz w każdą lukę (4.1.–4.4.) literę, która oznacza brakujące
zdanie (A–E) , tak aby otrzymać logiczny i spójny tekst.. Jedno zdanie zostało podane dodatkowo i nie
pasuje do żadnej luki.
Scarlett Johansson is a famous American actress and musician. She aspired to become an actress from
a young age. She appeared in an o – Broadway production at the age of eight. When she was ten,
4.1. _________________. The Horse Whisperer was a great success and brought her critical acclaim. Since that
moment she has worked very hard and has taken part in many super productions. Her role in Lost in Translation
brought her a BAFTA award. 4.2. ________________. There are many projects she has been a part of – she
plays in Marvel productions, independent movies and on theatre stages. Johansson is keen on music. In 2008, she
released her rst solo album. 4.3. _______________________ She is also very much involved in charity. She
often supports di erent organizations.
After a divorce from her rst husband, Ryan Reynolds, she got engaged to journalist Romain Dauriac. They have
been together since 2012. 4.4. ______________ . The girl’s name is Rose and she looks like her beautiful mum.
I like her very much because she seems very friendly and honest. I hope to see Scarlett in many movies in the future.
I can’t wait to see her again as Black Widow in the next Avengers movie. You must go to see the lm.
Take care!
A. The couple welcomed their daughter two years later.
B. They got a house in Hollywood, but split up two years later.
C. I hope one day she will win the most precious award – an Oscar.
D. She performed in her fi rst fi lm, directed by R. Redford.
E. She invited a well-known producer to help her with the project.

Moje odpowidzi to D, E, C, A
Chyba strzelales ale jedno jest ok.

*** przepraszam, dwa sa ok
edytowany przez Aaric: 25 mar 2020
a dwa pozostale trzeba zamienic miejscami

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie