Prośba o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 47
poprzednia |
Temat: Słowotwórstwo.

11. I believe it’s important to be respecting (RESPECT) of other people’s beliefs (BELIEVE). I ( disagree(agree)listen to others even when I…. untoleration( TOLERANCE).
12. The building has a special..entrance (ENTER) for…capable (ABLE) people.
13. (POLITICS) politician hardly ever tell me truth (TRUE).
14. (FREE) freedom from.. poverty (POOR) should be a human right.
15. In(RESPOND)responded to many complaining (COMPLAIN), by residents, we decided to make the ares a no- parking zone.
16. Mozart is one the most famous (FAME).. (COMPROSE)composer of clerical music.
4. His most remarkable (REMARK – uwaga ) achievement(osiągnięcie) was the … development (Develop- rozwijać się) of the periodic table(tablica okresowa).
5. Betty claims – (roszczenie, prawo, zapewnienie)Mr. Brown is a (RALY- liczyć, opierać się ) reliable person, but I am rather(raczej, dość) doubtful (Doubt- wątpliowść, zwątpienie) about it.
6. Parks in large cities are usually (USUAL) thought of as refuges, as islands of green in a concrete desert. But High Line Park in the neigbourhood(NEIGHBOUR)of Chelsea New York looks incomplete… (Complete) different. Walking on High Line is different (Differ) from any other experience in New York. It is an unatractive (ATTRACT) steal structure turned into an innovative (INNOVATE) and inviting public park.
7. Alex was so maturing (MATURE – dojrzały, dorosły ) for his age that his parents seriously (SERIOUS) considered(rozważony, przemyślany) giving him home education.
8. Even thought most bacteria are invisible (VISIBLE - widoczny), there is one called Thiomargarita namibiensis which is considerably (CONSIDER- rozważyć, uważać ) big with is.
Tu mam problem czy considerably czy considerable.
1. The safety (SAFE) of the passanger is the airlines priority. That’s way we are implementing a revolutionary (revolution) solution
2. Giving children money is a common form of ___motivation____MOTIVATE used by parents with high ___expectations________ EXPECT to male their children work basd on exam …performance. (Perform)… or should they by offered regardless…( Regard )of the results .
3. Some leading psychologists ( Psychology ) believe that parents should rely on their own judgement (JUDGE) in such matters.
Wg mnie w 11 do 16 tylko 14 jest ok.
Tylko 14 jest ok xd ?
Załamałam się xd
Idę to poprawić. No szok, no szok.
w calosci jest poprawne tylko 14
w pozostalych sa niektore poprawne
czasem robisz blad typu dajesz liczbe pojedyncza, a ma byc mnoga.
Staraj sie zrozumiec zdania
12 do budynku jest specjalne wejscie dla osob SPRAWNYCH?
dokladnie, sprobuj je sobie najpierw tlumaczyc na polski, a potem szukaj odpowiednich slowek i ich form, aby pasowaly do tyl luk
12. The building has a special..entrance (ENTER) for…disabled (ABLE) people.
ok
jak sam widzisz entrance bylo dobrze od poczatku
13. (POLITICS) politicians hardly ever tell me truth (TRUE)
Dodałam tylko, końcówkę s.
Dzięki mg :)
Politycy nigdy nie mówią mi prawdy.
Z życia wzięte :D
ok
tylko czemu jest truth, a nie the truth
skad sa te zdania?
zle spisane, tam jest 'tell the truth'
(POLITICS) politician hardly ever tell me the truth (TRUE).
Tak. Teraz ok ?
Zostałam je. Mogą być z błędami. Ja się skupiłam na wyrazach w nawiasie.
Złu charakter mam. Skupiam się na jednym, nie widząc drugiego.

A co w tym zdaniu jest nie tak ?
Był najmniej znany ? Bo może faktycznie Mozart, nie zasłyną aż tak w tej dziedzinie muzyki.
Raczej opery itd.
Mozart is one the most famous (FAME).. (COMPROSE)composer of clerical music.
skupial sie na wszystkim, abys zrozumiala sens
i do tego, abys doprze spisywala
Mozart is one of the most famous composers of classical music.
15. In(RESPOND)responded to many complaining (COMPLAIN), by residents, we decided to make the parking area a no- parking zone.

Poprawiłam.
the parking area
Dobrze ? Wydaje mi się, że słówka dobrze wstawiłam.
4. His most remarkable (REMARK – uwaga ) achievement(osiągnięcie) was the … development (Develop- rozwijać się) of the periodic table(tablica okresowa).

Tu też mi się wydaję, że zrobiłam to zdanie dobrze. Ale pewnie mi się wydaje.
His of the most remarkable ??? Chodzi o początek ?
Dlaczego bys dala negatives w 6?
6. Parks in large cities are usually (USUAL) thought of as refuges, as islands of green in a concrete desert. But High Line Park in the neigbourhood(NEIGHBOUR)of Chelsea New York looks completely… (Complete) different. Walking on High Line is different (Differ) from any other experience in New York. It is an unatractive (ATTRACT) steal structure turned into an innovative (INNOVATE) and inviting public park.

Powinno być ok. Powiem Ci z serca, robiłam to o 4 w nocy. Chyba dlatego xD
A 4 zdanie jest już okej czy nie ?
4 jest ok
15 wciaz zle ;-)
In(RESPOND)responded to many complaining (COMPLAIN), by residents, we decided to make the area a no- parking zone.

Która część ?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 47
poprzednia |