Prośba o sprawdzenie dłuższej formy pisemnej.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzień dobry. Byłabym bardzo wdzięczna, jeśli ktoś chciałby zwrócić uwagę na błędy i pomóc udoskonalić mój list z matury podstawowej 2005. Po napisaniu praca miała około 240 słów, a limit wynosi 150, więc zdania, które usunęłabym z wersji ostatecznej zamknęłam w nawiasach, ale zostawiłam w tekście, ponieważ zależałoby mi na sprawdzeniu ich poprawności.

Z góry bardzo dziękuję za pomoc!

Polecenie:

Starasz się o przyjęcie na studia w jednym z brytyjskich lub amerykańskich uniwersytetów. Napisz list który prześlesz na wybrana uczelnie.
- poinformuj skąd dowiedziałeś się o tej uczelni i jakim kierunkiem jesteś zainteresowany
- zaprezentuj się jako odpowiedni kandydat i wymień przynajmniej jedno swoje osiągnięcie
- poinformuj od jak dawna uczysz się angielskiego i jaki jest twój poziom zaawansowania
- podaj dwa argumenty uzasadniające twój wybór uczelni za granicą

Mój list:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for an opportunity to study at your Univeristy. (Since it is a well-know school, it would be hard to miss all the informations about your graduates succeeding in various fields. However, it is the information in “Gazeta Lubuska”, which made me indeed focused on becoming one of your students.) I found out about the school from “Gazeta Lubuska”. I am interested in studying Applied Mathematics.

I believe my academical achivements make me a worthy candidate. (For last three yeears, I have been anually taking parts in maths contests at domestic and international level.) In 2019, I obtained a title of Finalist of International Mathematical Olympiads. Since 2016 I am also a member of Polish Fund for Talented Children(, therefore I took part in many lectures and workshops, that helped me develope my mathematical and science abilities.)

I have been learning English for 5 years and my current level is C1. I do not experience any problems while communicating, reading or listening to people speaking in foreign language. (Furthermore, last year I passed TOELF exam with the score of 86.)

The main reason for which I am applying to university abroad is being able to develop my linguistic skills. Moreover, I believe it offers more prospects for further development and would allow me to become a respected professor in the future.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ.
'I am writing' (to jest chyba oczywiste co robisz, lepiej....I wish..) to apply for an opportunity to study at your 'Univeristy' (spelling!). I 'found out' (za niski poziom, tutaj 'discovered') 'about' (lepiej 'details of) the 'school' (tutaj University) from “Gazeta Lubuska” (ja podalabym date, np of 10th April 2021). I am interested in studying Applied Mathematics.

I believe my academical 'achivements' (prosze sprawdzic jak sie pisze slowa, o ktorych jestes niepewna, to jest ch. iritujace dla osoby czytajacej) make me a 'worthy' (lepsze slowo 'suitable') candidate. (For last three 'yeears' (co to za slowo), I have 'been anually taking parts' (zle, 'taken part') in maths contests at domestic and international level.) In 2019, I obtained 'a' (ludzie, tutaj THE) title of Finalist of International Mathematical 'Olympiads' (cos nie za bardzo to slowo, moze 'Olympics')(. Since 2016 I am also a member of Polish Fund for Talented Children(, therefore I took part in many lectures and workshops, that helped me 'develope' (to nie jest francuzki ze musi byc 'e' na koncu) my mathematical and science abilities.)

I have 'been learning' (za nisko, tu 'studied') English for 5 years 'and my current' (and obtained) level 'is' (niepotr) C1 (and also I have a TOELF score of 86). I do not experience 'any problems' (za nisko lepiej 'difficulties') while communicating, reading or listening to people speaking in 'A' foreign language.

The 'main' (ja akurat lubie 'primary') reason for which I am applying to 'A' university abroad is being able to 'develop' (za niskie, lepiej 'expand') my linguistic skills (ale wczesniej mowisz ze sa ok?) (tutaj bym dodala 'within a cosmopolitan setting'). 'Moreover,' (filler word, masz limit a ty uzywasz niepotr slow) I believe 'it' (do czego to 'it sie odbosi) (ja dalabym 'such experience') offers 'more' (moze 'wider') prospects for further (personal) development and would (in the future) allow me to 'become' (ja dalabym 'achieve my ambition of becoming') a 'respected' (niepotr slowo, grom prof. nie sa respected) professor (ale czego? 'mathematics') in the future.

Napisz to jeszze raz, z moimi poprawkami i zobaczymy czy to jest scisle i na temat.

« 

Business English