Proszę o sprawdzenie;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mam tu taki list:

Hi Kathi!
How do sou do? How spent you Easter? I am fine. I spent Easter with my family in London. It was great event!
I want to invite you to Poland for Christmas!
Christmas! Christmas is in December. 24. December is the Christmas Eve. Morning we go to church and evening whole family wish lucky and we have a supper. The supper have 12 meal. Later we give and get to present. It is very funny and nice!
At 24 o’clock we again go to church. It is a special mass.
25. December we stay at home and we eat a dinner with family.
26. December we visit to friend. We wish them a marry Christmas and happy New Year.
Take warm clothes because it is winter! Take warm jumpers and boots.
Call me if you decide to come.
Ania

Wiem, że jest kilka błędów, np w datach, ale nie wiem jak je poprawić i co konkretnie jest źle. Proszę o jakąś odpowiedź. Pozdrawiam:)
How do YOU do? 'How spent you' (zla kolejnosc slow - popraw to w gram jez. ang) Easter? It was 'A' great event!
Christmas is in December. (chyba to wszyscy wiedza) THE 24TH OF December is 'the' (dlaczego uzywasz 'the') Christmas Eve (chyba tez znany fakt). IN THE morning we go to church and IN THE (dlaczego wszyscy omijaja te najwazniejsze slowa!) evening THE whole family 'wish lucky' (co to jest?) and we have a supper. The supper 'have' (w jaki sposob obiad ma cos?) (Lepiej 'consists of') 12 'meal' (meal to l. poj tutaj 12 oznacza l. mnoga - pomysl). Later we give and get 'to' (dlaczego piszesz 'to'?) present (co tylko ten jedyny present czy wiecej prezentow?). At 24 o'clock 'we again' (kolejnosc slow) go to church. ON THE 25TH OF December we stay at home and we eat 'a' (dlaczego tutaj dodajesz 'a') dinner with THE family.
ON THE (dlaczego wszystko piszesz w jezyku sms a omijasz ON THE) 26TH OF December we visit 'to' (A) friend (tylko jednego czy wiecej? - aha wiecej to potrzeba l. mnogiej of friends - BASIC- dodajemy 's'). We wish them a 'marry' (NIE tego napewno nie, slowo jest MERRY) Christmas and A Happy New Year.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia