PROSZĘ O POPRAWIENIE (;

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
czy mógłby mi to ktoś poprawic? miałam za zadanie napisac zaproszenia. Wiem, że w tym co napisałam jest sporo błędów ;/. Pomoże ktoś?

I would like to invite you to my New Year’s Eve party. We begin about 20 and the party will continue till morning. Come with someone. Please, be on time.

I invite you on disco on Friday the 31 st September. Ticket costs 10. Please, endorse your coming.(Proszę o potwierdzenie przyjscia). My number 654351351 (tutaj mam zaznaczyc jak sie mozna ze mna skontaktowac)

I would like to invite you to nights marathon films(wieczorny maraton filmowy). It will be displayed comedy films. Show is free. That will be nice, so you have to come.

I would like to invite you on party for academical teachers in restaurant at universit, on Friday the 31 st March. You should wear elegant clothes. It will be the salmon, chicken, salad, fruit served. Please about telephone confirmation coming. (proszę o telefoniczne potwierdzenie przybycia)
We (a gdzie WILL?) begin about 20 (20 czego ludzi? godz? w ang. lepiej 8p.m.) and the party will continue UNtill morning. Come with 'someone'(tutaj lepiej 'with a guest').
I invite you TO A disco on Friday the 31st OF September. Ticket costs 10.(10 czego?)
Please, 'endorse' (nie, slowo endorse tutaj nie pasuje - nie jest uzywane w ten sposob - szukasz slowa 'confirm') your 'coming' (nie, lepiej 'your attendance').My TEL. number IS 654351351
I would like to invite you to 'A' night marathon OF films (niewiem jak inaczej to nazwac). 'It' (dlaczego 'it?' - aha, jak on-ten marathon, to lepiej...during the marathon, many comedy films will be shown) will be displayed comedy films. THE show is free. 'That' (Moze lepiej ..'It' will be nice, so you JUST have to come.
I would like to invite you TO A party for academic teachers in 'THE restaurant at universitY' (lepiej ..the Univerisyt Restaurant) on Friday the 31st OF March. You should 'wear elegant' (jest cos takiego jak... Formal clothes') clothes. 'It will be the salmon, chicken, salad, fruit served' (nie, zmien to na ang. gram - There will be....fruit being served)
Please 'about' (dlaczego about? co to tutaj robi?) telephone confirmation 'coming.'(to twoje zdanie niema zadnego sensu)...Please confirm your attendance by telephone)
dziękuję za poprawienie ;)