Review-będę niezmiernie wdzięczna za sprawdzenie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Byłabym szalenie wdzięczna za sprawdzenie tego review:)

Polecenie:

Your college newsletter regularly publishes book reviews, which have been written by students. Write a review of a book you have read, giving a brief outline of what the book was about and giving reasons why you think fellow students would benefit from reading it. (You should write approximately 250 words)

I moje wypociny:D

After devouring first couple of this book’s pages, I was quite sure it would replace another one on my top three read’s list. What I am talking about is an utterly enganging story that tells the extraordinary tale of a geisha, whose autor-Arthur Golden-succeeded in creating a narrative that is both gripping and beautifully paced. ‘Memoirs of a geisha’ is a title that should not be missed by any means.
The main theme of this book is the complicated life of a girl named Sayuri from 1929 to the post-war year of Japan’s dramatic history. We follow her from her earliest days and as she becomes a geisha to an unexpected change...but that’s giving away too much.
Everyone would benefit from reading ‘Memoirs of a geisha’, especially that it’s the first time that a world so foreign has been evoked with such natural assurance. Another point worth mentioning is that while reading it, you’ll find yourself getting more and more interested in Japan’s history and familiar with it. Apart from that you’ll be able to impress your friends with your exceptonal knowledge.
‘Memoirs of a geisha’ is well worth reading and I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone, regardless of their age and interests. Not only does it live up to expetations, but it leaves you wanting to read it over and over again as well.

Z góry wielkie dzięki!
After devouring THE first couple of this book's pages, I was quite sure
THAT (co sie stalo z tym 'that' nikt juz jakos tego nie uzywa) it would replace another one on my top three 'read's' (NIE, read's nie jest pop - lepiej reading)read is list. 'What I am talking about' (NIe, troche to jest niezgrabne, lepiej what this book reveals...)is an utterly enganging
...especially that it's the first time that a world 'so foreign' (znajdz inny zwrot - to tylko jest foreign dla tych ktorzy nie znaja tego swiatu) has been
evoked with such natural assurance.
...you'll find yourself getting more and more interested in Japan's history and (tutaj brakuje BECOMING) familiar with it.
Not only does it live up to expeCtations, but...

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie