prosze o sprawdzenie ! pilne !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi !
Prosze o poprawę:

What's going on ? What's wrong with you ? I counted on you ! You're a great sportsman and I know about it very well. I was sure that I will be going to go to warsaw but now I don't know... I wanded to be there for you. We like you so much and we are sure that you would be the best. Poland loves you !
Błagaaam !
>What's going on ? What's wrong with you ? I HAVE counted on you ( DLA PODKREŚLENIA ZE NADAL LICZYSZ)! You're a great sportsman and I know IT. I was sure that I WOULD go to warsaw but now I don't know... I HAVE wanded to be there for you. We like you so much and we KNOW that you ARE THE BEST. Poland loves you ! (ALBO POLISH PEOPLE LOVE YOU)
You're a great sportsman and I know about 'it' (it - to znaczy o czym ty wiesz?) very well. I was sure that I 'will' (NIE will - will to forma czasu przyszlego, a ty mowisz o czasie przeszlym), be going 'to go' (dlaczego to tuaj wstawiles) to Warsaw but now I don't know... I 'wanded' (sprawdz - chyba literowka) to be there for you.
mozesz tez zmienić to zdanie 'we are sure that you would be the best' na 'we are sure that you will be the best/albo/ you will win'

mam nadzieje, że choc troche pomogłem