Prosze o sprawdzenie prostego dialogu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie. Bede wdzieczna za korekte i wszelkie sugestie. Pozdrawiam. -Today we meet winner of lottery. There he is Alex Kelly.
- Hello Kelly.How are you
-Hello. I'm fine, thank you.
-All people wont see you.Come with me to the camera, please sit down. Please tell me how old are you, where do you come from?
-I am 31 and i am from Ailsbury. Now i live in Liverpool. I am a track driver.
-What's numbers you chose and why?
-I always chose this numbers for 3 years. 24 is day when I born,5 and 15 are my favourite numbers, 18 is day when my mother born,11 is day when I meet my girfriend
-How you heard about the win
-I had sitting in the pub with my friends and I saw numbers in TV. I started shouting : I win ,I win 5 milion. I'm made of money! My friends werw startled.After then they started dancing and drinking.I had jumping and laughting very much.I was in heawen!
-What you will do the money?
-First, I must pay a bill in pub. Next I'm going to buy a new car.Them I buy a ring for my girfriend.
-Will you play on lottery next week again?
-No,because I will trawel to Spain for a long holiday
-Great!Thank you for interview
Hello Kelly. How are you?
Hello. I'm fine, thank you.(jest zwyczaj zapytac sie ta druga osobe o to samo)
All people 'wont' (chyba 'will not be able to') see you. Come with me 'to' (towards) the camera, please sit down.
Please tell me how old are you 'and' where do you come from?
I am 31 and I ('I' prosze duza litera) am from 'Ailsbury' (a nie Aylesbury). Now I live in Liverpool. I am a 'track' (nie track to 'szyny' chyba TRUCK driver.
What's (What's to 'what is'-chyba tu nie pasuje-lepiej 'what') numbers DID you choOse and why?
I always chose thESE SAME numbers for THE LAST 3 years. 24 is THE day when I WAS born (poodstawowe - I 'was' born, dlaczego zapominasz o tym 'was'?) 5 and 15 are my favourite numbers, 18 is THE day when my mother WAS born, 11 is day
when I 'meet' (MET _ czas przeszly od meet) my girfriend
How DID you 'heard' (HEAR) about the win? (a gdzie jest znak zapytania - to przeciez jest pytanie)
I 'had' (nie had a 'was'-cos tego 'was' nie lubisz) sitting in the pub with my friends and I saw THE numbers ON TV. I started shouting : 'I win, I win' (NIE, I've won, I've won) 5 milion. I'm made of money! My friends were startled (and maybe a little envious). After 'then' (THAT) they started dancing and drinking. I 'had' (nie, tutaj 'was') jumping and 'laughting' (bez 't') very much. I was in heaVen!
What 'you will' (NIE, zla kolejnosc slow...will you) do (z czym? WITH) the money?
First, I must pay THE bill in THE pub. Next I'm going to buy a new car. TheN
I WILL buy a ring for my girfriend.
Will you play on lottery next week again?
No, because I will traVel to Spain for a long holiday.
Great! Thank you for THE interview.
dziekuje za pomoc i pozdrawiam

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie