Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Christ!

Every year have raised the number of people which go somewhere by plane. The plane isn’t expensive how afew years ago.
The most well-known region is Mazury a land of numerous lakes. There are a lot of monuments, beautiful lakes where you can sailing. Every year Mazuzry visits many guests from abroad.
The most important place in Poland is Warsaw. I don’t write is because I live here but reason is there are offices, cinemas, theatres, opera, a lot of shops and whonever you want. You can go to different restaurants where you eat delicious dishes. You must visit Stare Miasto or Museums. In the evening you can go dance.
If you come I will try show you the most beatiful places of my country. I can’t wait when you are being in Poland.

A lot of kisses

Marta
Dear Chris!

Every year rise the amount of people, who go somewhere by plane. Planes aren’t a expensive as was a few years ago.
The most known region in Poland is Mazury, a land of many lakes. Thare are a lot of monuments and beautiful lakes, where you can go sailing. In every year many tourist, even from abroad, visit Mazury.
The most important place in Poland is Warsaw. I don’t write it, because I live here. The main reason is, that here are offices, cinemas, theatres, operas, a lot of shops and whatever you want. You can go to one of the restaurants, where you’ll eat delicious dishes. You should also visit Stare Miasto and museums. If you want, in the evening you can go dance.

If you come to Poland, I’ll try to show you the most beautiful places of my country. I’m looking forward to your arrive to me.

Love,
Marta
Dziękuje...:)
>Every year rise the amount of people, who go somewhere by plane.

Ludzie są policzalni.
W angielskim zdaniu oznajmiającym podmiot powinien być przed orzeczeniem.

« 

Pomoc językowa