proszę o sprawdzenie
Temat przeniesiony do archwium
III. Put the verbs into the correct form (present perfect simple).
1. I (not / work) today.
I HEVEN´T WORKED TODAY
2. We (buy) a new lamp.
WE HAVE BOUGHT A NEW LAMPE
3. We (not / plan) our holiday yet.
WE HAVEN´T PLANED OUR HOLIDAY YET
4. Where (be / you) ?
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
5. He (write) five letters.
HE HAS WRITTEN FIVE LETTERS
6. She (not / see) him for a long time.
SHE HASN´T SEEN HIM FOR A LONG TIME
7. (be / you) at school?
HAVE YOU BEEN AT SCHOOL?
8. School (not / start) yet.
SCHOOL HASN´T STARTED YES
9. (speak / he) to his boss?
HAVE HE SPOKEN TO HIS BOSS?
10. No, he (have / not) the time yet.
NO,HE HASN´T THE TIME YET
IV. Put the verbs into the right tense – Present Perfect Simple or Past Simple.
1. Peter (play) PLAYED football yesterday.
2. They (clean) HAVE CLEANED the car. It looks new again.
3. Last year we (go) WENT to Italy.
4. John and Peggy (read) HAVE READ the book. Now they can watch the film.
5. I (meet) MET my friend two days ago.
6. We (visit) another country before.
7. She (buy) BOUGHT a new car in 2001.
8. I'm sorry, but I (forget) HAVE FOGROTTEN my homework.
9. I (just / finish) HAVE JUST FINISHED my homework.
10. Mary (already / write) HAS ALREDY WRITTEN five letters.
11. Tom (move) MOVED to this town in 1994.
12. My friend (be) HAS BEEN in Canada two years ago.
13. I (not / be) HAVEN´T BEEN to Canada so far.
14. But I (already / travel) HAVE ALREDY TRAVELED to London a couple of times.
15. Last week, Mary and Paul (go) WENT to the cinema.
16. I can't take any pictures because I (not / buy) HAVEN´T BOUGHT a new film yet.
17. (they / spend) WERE THEY SPENT their holiday in New Zealand last summer?
18. (you / ever / see) HAVE YOU EVER SEEN a whale?
V. Ask for the information in the bold part of the sentence.
1. They have seen him (at the library. )
WHERE THEY HAVE SEEN HIM?
2. Robby Robber has robbed (another bank).
WITH BANK HAS ROBBED ROBBY ROBBERT?
3. Bill has ordered (three) desserts.
HOW MANY DESSERTS HAS ORDERED BILL?
4. Clara has repeated the sentence (five times. )
HOW MANY TIME CLARA HAS REPEATED THE SENTENCE?
5. (Jane) has asked a question.
WHO HAS ASKED A QUESTION?
>3. we (not / plan) our holiday yet.
>we haven´t PLANNED our holiday yet
>9. (speak / he) to his boss?
>HAS he spoken to his boss? (3 os.l.poj.!)
>10. no, he (have / not) the time yet.
>no,he hasn´t HAD the time yet (pierwsze "have" jest w funkcji czas. posiłkowego!)
>6. we (visit) another country before.
>12. my friend (be) has been in canada two years ago. -- WERE
>17. (they / spend) were they spent their holiday in new zealand last
>summer? -- DID THEY SPEND... (!!!)
>1. they have seen him (at the library. )
>where they have seen him? -- ... HAVE THEY ...
>2. robby robber has robbed (another bank).
>with bank has robbed robby robbert?
WHAT HAS robby robber robbed?
>3. bill has ordered (three) desserts.
>how many desserts has ordered bill? -- ... HAS BILL ORDERED? (!!)
>4. clara has repeated the sentence (five times. )
>how many time clara has repeated the sentence? -- ... HAS CLARA REPEATED ...