Prosze o sprawdzenie recenzji.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dlaczego nie!, directed by Ryszard Zatorski, is a romantic comedy. It is set in capital of Poland - Warsaw. The film is about young girl called Malgosia who moved from village to the biggest city in the country. She wants to grant her dreams about well paid work, husband and her own children.
Anna Cieślak plays Malgosia who has just finished studies and she wants to get work in advertisement company. The company decided that they dont want her. As a result she is going with unknown person, called Jan, to fishing. That unknown person is boss of advertisement company but she dosen't know it. They become friends. The rest of plot I am leaving for you.
All the actors, especially Maciej Zakoscielny -boss of advertisement company and Malgosia Kozuchowska - his worker, are marvellous. The scenes involving Malgosia and Jan show us the true love.
It is one of the best film which i have ever seen before. Dont miss it as it will change the way you see life and true love.
'Dlaczego nie!' (przetlumacz to tez), directed by Ryszard Zatorski, is a romantic comedy. The film is about 'A' young girl called Malgosia who HAS moved from 'A' village to the biggest city in the country. She wants to 'grant' (grant - jest zle slowo, lepiej 'achieve') her dreams about well paid work, 'A' husband and her own children.
Anna Cieślak plays Malgosia who has just finished studies and 'she' (tego nie potrzeba) wants to get work in 'AN" advertisING company. The company 'decided' (decide) that they dont want her. As a result she 'is going' (wystarczy simple 'goes) with 'AN' unknown person, called Jan, 'to fishing' (bez to - wystarczy fishing). 'That' (Nie, lepiej 'This') unknown person (mozna tez 'happens to be')is boss of advertisING company but she 'dosen't' (doesn't) know it. ou.
All the actors, especially Maciej Zakoscielny-' AS THE boss of THE advertisING
company and Malgosia Kozuchowska - his worker, are marvellous. The
scenes involving Malgosia and Jan show us 'the' (bez 'the) true love.
It is one of the best filmS which I (duza lit) have ever seen. (before nie jest potr)
Bardzo Cie dziekuje, uratowalas mi pupe :) Pozdrawiam

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie