biznes letter-prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie oficjalnego listu.
Z gory wielkie dzieki!
Pozdrawiam!
Adresy pomijam.

Dear Sir/Madame:

I am writing with regard to your current job offer of a business travel coordinator, which was advertised last week in 밎azeta Wyborcza? I would like to develop my organizing abilities in your firm.
I am a qualified, responsible person and believe that my education and employment background
are appropriate for this position. As a graduate of Adam Mickiewicz University, I achieved knowledge about the tourism and excellent communication skills. I worked 2 years in the tourist agency. Among my main duties were: advising the client on which travel offer should they choose, preparing a special offers (also in economical case) for a particular clients.

Your firm is a domestic leader in tourism industry and I would like to be a part of its success. I speak with fluency in three foreign languages and have determination to reach the company goals. My computer skills are very good - a ECTS certificate may confirm it.

I enclose my resume and would be glad to provide you with additional information. Thank for your consideration.

Yours faithfully

Sleeping_Sun
Dear Sir/Madame: (Madam - bez 'e')
I am writing with regard to your current job offer of a business
travel coordinator, which was advertised last week in 밎azeta
Wyborcza? (czy to ma byc pytanie?)
'I would like to develop my organizing abilities in your firm' - (to zdanie powinno byc pozniej w liscie).
As a graduate (IN jaka dziedzina?) of Adam Mickiewicz University, I achieved knowledge about 'the tourism' (bez 'the') and HAVE excellent communication skills. I worked FOR 2 years in 'the' (nie, lepiej 'a') tourist agency. Among my
main duties were: advising 'the' (bez 'the') clientS on which travel offerS 'should they' (zla kolejnosc slow - they should) choose, preparing 'a' (bez 'a') special offers (also in economical case) for 'a' (bez 'a') particular clients.
Your firm is a domestic leader in tourism industry and I would like to
be a part of its success. I speak with fluency in three foreign
languages and have determination to reach 'the company goals' (tak, ale narazie niewiesz jakie one sa). My computer skills are very good - a ECTS certificate 'may' (moze? chyba nie, lepiej byc troche konkretnym i powiedziec 'will') confirm it.
I enclose my 'resume' (lepiej CV) and would be glad to provide you with ANY additional information.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Praca za granicą