Proszę niech ktoś sprawdzi i poprawi błędy;):)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam:) Proszę niech ktoś sprawdzi ten tekst i poprawi błędy. To ma być tekst referencji. Z góry dziękuje:*:) Pozdrawiam:)

THE HOUSE OF SCIAL HELP
FOR CHILDREN
LED BY FELICIAN SISTER
CONGREGATION

Personal Details: Barbara Zygmunt
Date of Employment: 01.03.2006 r.
Job Title: Social worker
Section: educational – protective- therapeutic.

Range of responsibility:
-help In everyday self-service actions
-creating nice and friendly atmosphere
-preside over a good residents which she serves them with respect theirs dignity
-help In the therapy
-responsible for good relationships persons under her charge with group, surroundings, family, etc.

Mrs. Barbara working in ours institution demonstrated a huge experience In Her range of executed duties, and the also strong knowledge on subject of contact with the persons under her charge
Mrs. Barbara is communicative, energetic, quickly finds in new surroundings person, and also she easily tie up interpersonal contacts. She superbly finds both as she working alone as in group.
She is independent, conscientious and very engaged in work person, which charged jobs she realize systematically and precisely at a time. She manages work in stress situations, when one should act quickly and with keeping calmness.
She also is ambitious person, still perfecting her skills, and she is open on new challenges.

I am a principal direct Group III and I have a opportunity on up to date to observe effects of everyday work Mrs. Barbara and I with full responsibility command She as worker.

Yours faithfully
……………………
THE HOUSE OF SOCIAL HELP FOR CHILDREN LED BY FELICIAN SISTER CONGREGATION
Date of Employment: 01.03.2006 'r' (co to r tutaj robi?).
Section: educational - protective- therapeutic.
Range of responsibility:
help 'In' (mala lit)everyday 'self-service' (Nie, self-service to tylko sie mowi o supermarketach - a tu o cos innego chodzi) actions
creating nice and friendly atmosphere
presidING over a 'good' (co to ma byc?) residents which she 'serves them' with respect theirs dignity - (tego zdania to calkowicie nie rozumiem)
help 'In' (dlaczego duza lit?) the therapHy
responsible for good WORKING relationships WITH 'persons' (people) under her charge with group, surroundings, family, etc.
Mrs. 'Barbara' (jak piszesz MRS to pozniej nazwisko a nie imie) workED in OUR institution. SHE demonstrated 'a' (bez a) huge experience in her range of executed duties. SHE HAS A strong knowledge on THE subject of contact with the PEOPLE under her charge.
Mrs. Barbara is communicative, energetic, quickly FITS IN WITH new surroundings and she easily MANAGES interpersonal contacts. 'She superbly finds both as she working alone as in group' - (co to za zdanie?).
She is independent, conscientious and very COMMITTED person, 'which charged jobs she realize systematically and precisely at a time' (tego nie rozumiem).
She manages 'work in stress' (NIE odwrotnie - stress at work) situations, when one should act quickly and KEEP CALM.
She IS also is ambitious person, still perfecting her skills, and she is
open TO new challenges.
I am a principal direct Group III and I have a opportunity on up to
date to observe effects of everyday work Mrs. Barbara and I with full
responsibility command She as worker.
THE HOUSE OF SOCIAL HELP FOR CHILDREN LED BY FELICIAN SISTER CONGREGATION
Date of Employment: 01.03.2006 'r' (co to r tutaj robi?).
Section: educational - protective- therapeutic.
Range of responsibility:
help 'In' (mala lit)everyday 'self-service' (Nie, self-service to tylko sie mowi o supermarketach - a tu o cos innego chodzi) actions
creating nice and friendly atmosphere
presidING over a 'good' (co to ma byc?) residents which she 'serves them' with respect theirs dignity - (tego zdania to calkowicie nie rozumiem)
help 'In' (dlaczego duza lit?) the therapHy
responsible for good WORKING relationships WITH 'persons' (people) under her charge with group, surroundings, family, etc.
Mrs. 'Barbara' (jak piszesz MRS to pozniej nazwisko a nie imie) workED in OUR institution. SHE demonstrated 'a' (bez a) huge experience in her range of executed duties. SHE HAS A strong knowledge on THE subject of contact with the PEOPLE under her charge.
Mrs. Barbara is communicative, energetic, quickly FITS IN WITH new surroundings and she easily MANAGES interpersonal contacts. 'She superbly finds both as she working alone as in group' - (co to za zdanie?).
She is independent, conscientious and very COMMITTED person, 'which charged jobs she realize systematically and precisely at a time' (tego nie rozumiem).
She manages 'work in stress' (NIE odwrotnie - stress at work) situations, when one should act quickly and KEEP CALM.
She IS also is ambitious person, still perfecting her skills, and she is
open TO new challenges.
I am a principal direct Group III and I have a opportunity on up to
date to observe effects of everyday work Mrs. Barbara and I with full
responsibility command She as worker.
Sorry, tekst mi polecial 2 razy - sorki
I am a principal direct Group III (ale co? tutaj trzeba tytul) and I have HAD THE opportunity TO observe THE everyday work OF Mrs. X and I FULLY REcommEND HER.
I would suggest changing the format.
"The Felician Sisters' House of Social Help for Children," or "The House of Social Help for Children (Led?) Under the Management of the Congregation of Felician Sisters." What is the abbreviation for the Congregation?

Good luck!
Dziękuje za te korekty:*:*
A tutaj o to chodzi:
*kieruje się dobrem mieszkańca któremu służy, łącznie z poszanowaniem jego godności

She superbly finds both as she working alone as in group' - (co to za zdanie?).
*Znakomicie odnajduje się zarówno pracując samodzielnie, jak i w grupie.

*Jest osobą samodzielną, sumienną i bardzo zaangażowaną w pracę, która powierzone zadania wykonuje systematycznie a jednocześnie dokładnie.

I am a principal direct Group III (ale co? tutaj trzeba tytul) and I have HAD THE opportunity TO observe THE everyday work OF Mrs. X and I FULLY REcommEND HER.
*nie wiem o co chodzi z tą grupą III, tak pisało więc tak przetłumaczyłam.

A jak mam przetłumaczyć:
Pomoc w codziennych czynnościach samoobsługowych?

Bardzo proszę o pomoc:)plissss:)
Dziękuje jeszcze raz za odpowiedzi:*:*
Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie:*:)
Thank you for Your suggestion:*:*
I think the abbreviation for the Congregation is CSSF
Do I should use a abbreviation?
thnx:)
>Do I should use a abbreviation?

Zajączku drogi, niestety, zarówno taki, dość podstawowy, błąd, jak ten powyżej, jak cała masa popełnionych przy tłumaczeniu, które przecież wymaga znacznie dalej posuniętej znajomości języka, świadczą absolutnie jednoznacznie, że w najbliższej przyszłości nie wolno Ci podejmować się tego typu zadań. Rozumiem, że chciałeś komuś pomóc i to jest szlachetne z Twojej strony, ale tego rodzaju pomoc nie mieści się jeszcze w zakresie Twoich możliwości. Twoja próba wymagała nie korekty, ale po prostu poskładania od nowa. Nie możesz liczyć, że w przyszłości też ktoś Ci to prawidłowo zrobi. Oto moja wersja, może jeszcze z niej skorzystasz. Pozdrowienia.

FELICIAN SISTERS' HOUSE OF SOCIAL HELP FOR CHILDREN

Date of Employment: 01.03.2006 r.
Section: educational - custodial - therapeutic.

Range of responsibility:
- assisting in daily self-care
- creating a nice and friendly atmosphere
- ensuring an all-around high level of comfort for the residents, with a special attention to their dignity
- assisting in therapeutic activities
-responsible for good relationships persons under her charge with group, surroundings, family, etc.
- ensuring the residents' good interrelations within the group, as well as with the world outside, their families, etc.

In the time spent working for our institution Mrs. Zygmunt proved herself as an accomplished professional with vast practical experience and strong knowledge of interpersonal relations.
Mrs. Zygmunt is communicative, energetic, quickly fits in with new surroundings and easily establishes an emotional bond with people. She performs equally well whether she works individually or in a group.
Her attitude is one of responsibility, diligence and marked commitment. She is very organized and meticulous at the same time. She is skillled at handling stress situations and can take quick decision while keeping calm.
Mrs. Zygmunt is an aspiring, devoted caregiver who is constantly perfecting her skills and welcomes new challenges.

Being a principal director of Group III I could watch the work of Mrs. Zygmunt on a day-to-day basis and I fully recommend her.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.