List - prośba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Temat.
Last month you and your family moved to a new house in another town.
You are writing a letter to an English – speaking friend to tell her/him about your new house, neighbours, and the area.

Dear Kate.
We finally moved house last month and now life has really changed for me and my parents. Now we are living nearly Cracow in middle house with beauty garden, swimming-pool and huge garage. The leaving space of house is about one hundred and fourty metres square with sitting-room, kitchen, bedroom, three rooms and loft. This place is more quiet, beautiful and clean than centrum of Warsaw. The house is far away from highway and traffic. Few days a go I went for a walk with my parents because we wanted to look around local area and we saw that near our house is small forest and two houses. At this morning we get to knew our new neighbours – young marriage with child and old lonely man. They tell us about a our previous household and history of this place. We are very happy that we moved house to this peaceful country town. Now I have to find very quickly a new school in Cracow because the vacation is coming done.
Write back.
Martin

Z góry dziękuję :*
Dorzucam drugi.

Temat.
You have just spent a week at the Europe Disneyland in Paris.
Write a letter to an English – speaking friend telling her/him about what you did on 5 of the days.

Dear Mary and Tom.
I have just spent a week in magical land near Paris exactly in Europe Disneyland in Marne-la-Valee. I left there with my new girlfriend Helen. You must know that huge Park is making up five lands with many attractions in american style – Main Street, Fantasyland, Adventureland, Discoveryland and Frontierland. We saw everyone of that land at all day. This place it`s a Disney`s World of animation where we met Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pinokio , Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty and much more nice characters. The most crazy thing what we did it was a ride on a Rock`n`Roller Coaster. Fantasyland “it`s a small world” where we ride pleasure boat around the World. In Disney Village we had been going for a shoping and dinner. You don`t believe that how many hotels, restaurants and cinemas is in this Park! It was a crazy and funny journey to place where dreams come true, very excellent experience for us to feel like a children in adulthood. In next year you must go there with us necessarily.
Best greetings.
Martin.