Profil teachera, prosze o pomoc i sprawdzenie :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej :) Bardzo bede wdzieczne jesli ktos sprawdzi mi moje wypociny. Nameczylam sie okrutnie ;) Nie jestem pewna, czy uzylam dobrych czasow w swoim profilu zawodowym dlatego, by bylo jasno powiem, ze uczylam w polskiej szkole w latach 2[tel], teraz ucze sie angielskiego i nie pracuje. Nie do konca wiem, czy powinnam pisac w present perfect, simple czy past simple.

Highly energetic and enthusiastic mathematics teacher with experience in a primary and a secondary school in Poland, very good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly learn and teach new things.

I started my work and adventure with children as a camp instructor. It was during my studies at University of Technology in Wroclaw, in 2001. I looked after fourteen members group in which were children between 6-15 years old. That time I understood that childcare and bringing up children is not just pleasure but also a huge responsibility which requires a watchful attention and lots of patience. Every child is unique therefore should not be treated in the same way.

After finishing Postgraduate Study of Pedagogy with Elements of Computer Science I have received enough qualification to start work at school. For last two years I have worked as a mathematics and information technology teacher in The (name of school) Primary School in Warsaw, in Poland. I was also a Form Tutor.

I have worked well with children and teenagers, with the ability to motivate them. During my work I have used different methods of teaching, like: lecture with discussion, brainstorming, small group discussion, discovery learning and others. The choice of method depends on the problem which I want to explain, the age of pupils and their abilities. I also write an agenda on the board at the beginning of each class to let pupils know what the
expectations of this lesson are, as well as what the homework will be. I provide a warm and inviting learning environment where pupils can feel safe, as well as free to express themselves and grow as human beings.
Being a Form Tutor I always try to keep contact with parents and organize regular meeting with them.

I also take part in organized a competition. In the Primary School in Warsaw, I was a co-organiser of number of inter-school and municipal contests in the field of mathematics and information technology. Some of my pupils achieved the success and won the first prize in the competitions. I ran one to one mathematics teaching with pupils having difficulties in learning. These lessons helped them to learn the basis of mathematical problems and gave them opportunity for further education.

Along with the regular teaching duties, I spend a lot of time after lessons with my pupils and their parents. In my last school we went on bicycle trips, went to the museums, the theatres or the cinemas.

In my opinion I am a good communicator, reliable, well-organized and optimistic person with a good sense of humour. All these attributes let me deliver interesting classes for pupils of different age and with different educational and abilities.

I am keen on continue my career in the UK to utilise my knowledge of mathematics and presentation skills in teaching. On 15 May 2006 The General Teaching Council for England confirmed my qualifications on the basis of my Polish qualifications. I have attained a qualified teacher status – the reference number is .....

Z gory dziekuje za pomoc :)))
I looked after 'fourteen members group' (lepiej ..a group of 14 members) 'in which were' (moze which included children between) 6-15 years old. 'That time' (It was during that time that) I understood...
...which requires a watchful attention and 'lots of' (to 'lots of' jest za potoczne, lepiej ..a huge amount of) patience. Every child is unique AND therefore should not be treated in the same way.
After finishing MY Postgraduate Study of Pedagogy with Elements of
Computer Science I 'have received' (lepiej obtained) enough (lepiej sufficient)qualification to start work at A school. For THE last two years I have worked as a Mathematics and Information Technology teacher...
I have worked well with children and teenagers, 'with' (cos tutaj brakuje, moze utilizing mys skills and ability) the ability to motivate them.
During my work I have used different methods of teaching, 'like' (nie, lepiej ...such as): lecture with discussion...
...which I want to explain, the age of THE pupils and their abilities.
I also write an agenda on the board at the beginning of each class to let THE pupils ...
..Form Tutor I always try to keep IN contact with parents and organize regular meetingS with them.
Some of my pupils achieved 'the' (Bez the, ale mozna great) success and 'won the first prize in the competitions' (jak first prize, to znaczy ze tylko w jednej, ale jak w wielu competitions, to lepiej ...won first prizes in the competitions). I ran one-to-one mathematics teaching...
...deliver interesting classes for pupils of different ageS and with different educational 'and' (nie, and jest niepotrz) abilities.
I am keen TO continue my career in the UK to utilise my knowledge of
Mathematics and presentation skills in teaching. On the 15TH OF May 2006, The
General...
Bardzo, bardzo, bardzo dziękuję:)
Swoja drogą, czy Ty w ogóle chodzisz spać ?;)