praca-proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Zadanie domowe: How did you spend your winter holiday? Praca nie krótsza niż kartka zeszytowa(A5) ;)

This winter I went with my family to the China to see the highest mountain in the world called Mount Everest. Travel was really long and boring beacause we had to wait in India for another plane about ten hours. When we were there we just can't believe what we just saw. Small town looks like from chinese films. Our hotel was normal but wherever we moved u can feel magic climat. The best what I saw were shaolin monks, they all wearing funny clothes like priest's. Second day wasn't so funny beacause they won't let us to climb on Mount Everst. So we found another attraction. It was chinese restaurant where they deserve so many kind of meals that I can't even imagine. Rest of the holiday we spend on traveling around chinese and doing something annusual.

Proszę szanownych forumowiczów o sprawdzenie pracy i poprawienie błędów, jeśli można, w ciągu godziny.. Pozdrawiam.
Dzięki...
Dlaczego, kazdy zapomina o 'the' i 'a' - czy juz tego nikt nie uczy-
...to 'the' ('the' sie nie uzywa przed China) China to see..
Travel was really long and boring beacause we had to wait (lepiej tutaj.. about 10 hours) in India for another plane.
When we were there we just 'can't' (couldn't) believe what we just saw.
'A' small town WHICH lookED LIKE ONE from a Chinese film. Our hotel was 'normal' (co to znaczy?) but wherever we moved 'u' (po jakiemu to? 'u' jest tylko uzywany w sms- ale to nie jest pisany ang-ktory powinnien sie tutaj znajdywac, slowo jest YOU) 'can' (could) feel 'A' magic climatE. The best 'what' (ludzie nie sa 'what', najlepiej to napisac, the best ..thing that)I saw were THE shaolin monks, they 'all' (nie, tutaj potrzeba 'were all') wearing 'funny' (czy bylo sie z czego smiac? znajdz inne slowo) clothes like 'A' priest's. Second day wasn't so funny 'beacause' (sprawdz jak to sie pisze) they 'won't' (wouldn't) let us 'to' (to jest niepotr) climb on Mount EverEst. So we found another attraction. It was 'A' Chinese restaurant
where they 'deserve' (zle slowo - ma byc serve) so many DIFFERENT kindS of meals that I 'can't' (couldn't) even imagine.
'The' rest of the holiday we spenT on travelLing around 'chinese' (chyba nie, chyba China) and doing something Unusual.
Dzięki bardzo. Ale na końcu chyba jednak będzie traveling, a nie jak napisałaś travelling ;-)
travelling to wersja brytyjska, a traveling to wersja amerykanska

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie