pomocy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
to jetm moją praca na temat the best day of my life nie umiem zabardzo angielskiego więc proszę o sprawdzenie z góry dziękuję

The bets day of my life was the 4th of july. This was uncommon day. I was at home. They day began as usual. I wake up about 10 o'clock. I was heving a shower when the phone rang. So, I took telepone and heard the best news of my life. I won main prize in competition ,,1000 zloties" i was very excited and suprised. i could take prize from present day to Saturdays between 15-20 hour in office ,,pula nagród".I had yet 4 hours, so I decided to divide this good information from my friend. I phoned to her and I asked will she come to me. She said that she will came behind 15 mintes. When I told her all she said, that I must prepare party. after 15 o'clock i and my mother went to take prize. I couldn't to wait. My mother paid me moneys on account and we went on purchases. I bought a lot of clotheses but my mother didn't permit to give me of all moneys. When we returned I prepared tasty supper. then I and my familly watched TV and we went to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep. I thought on what to give my moneys by all night.

« 

Pomoc językowa