Proszę o sprawdzenie wypracowania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Byłbym wdzięczny za poprawienie tego tekstu:

I don’t know if I have any best day of my life or unless I just can’t remember any. Anyway nothing delightful sticks in my mind. So all I can do is to describe on of better moments that I remember. It was hot summer. The day had begun like every other before. At about 9 a.m. I decided to go for a walk. I met my friend who i didn’t saw for ages. We were talking a longer while when she mention about a party which she is doing. She told that I can go there if I want and I told: “Yeah. Why not?”. At the party, except all my old friends, I have met this cool girl. We were dancing whole party and we spend rest of the night together. It was the first time when i was late back home. After this party we were together for couple of weeks but obviously this relationship didn’t last for long. But I have to admit that It was the best party I have ever had.

Z góry dziękuje za pomoc...
Początku nie umiałem poprawić więc zmieniłem. Pewnie dalej są tu jakieś błędy więc lepiej poczekaj aż ktos poprawi moja poprawke. ;)

I can’t really think of any particularly remarkable day of my life that would stand out from the others, so I will write about an unexceptional yet very enjoyable day instead. It was hot summer. The day began just like the others. At about nine in the morning I decided to go for a walk. I met my friend whom I hadn’t seen for ages. After a while of talking she mentioned a party that she was going to. She said that I could go to the party if I wanted to.
“Yeah. Why not?” I replied. At the party I met not only my friends but also this cool girl. We danced the whole party and spent the rest of the night together. After the party we were together. But obviously this relationship wasn't going to last long. We broke up a few weeks later. I have to admit that it was the best party I had ever been to.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

CAE