Czy mógłby ktos poprawić mi błędy...?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What does a healthy life style mean to you?

It means that my body will be younger, more beautiful but my spirit will be more happy, too.
When I will be older, I will enjoy longer my health, sickness won’t refer me.
I schould first tHing have a healthy diet, eat more fruits and vegetables, less “heavy” food.
I schoudn’t drink so many coffee – it isn’t good for my heart! I must do more sports, but I haven’t neither to much time.
Lead a healty life style it means, zero cigarettes and no too much alcohol, too
We schoud control our weight. Ver important is to sleep enough many hours-about 8, and good organized our work-time, the (zycie zawodowe)choudn’t be too stressful.
When we meet our friend, we schoudn;t seat with them on the table and delight on grand (but unhealthy food) drink alcohol and smoke, but we schoud take them for example to forest on the pickinc to have healthy air or go walking – though(przeciez) like this( w ten sposob) we can do sth to our and our friend life!
Then we can enjoy well-being and be always happy!
Poprawilam, niema retorycznych pytan, zwroc uwage na to co napisalam -
Popracuj na ang. gramatyce - kolejnosci slow w zdaniu.
(zaczelabym to z ..A healthy lifestyle means that...zamiast 'it')) It means that my body will 'be' (niemoze 'byc' younger, ale moze 'feel' younger) younger, more beautiful 'but' (lepiej 'and') my spirit will be more happy, too.
When I 'will be' (tutaj lepiej 'am') older, I will enjoy 'longer my health' (zla kolejnosc slow -my health for longer) AND sickness won't 'refer' (refer jest zle slowo tutaj - moze bother) me.
'I schould first thing' (zla kolejnosc slow ..The first thing I should do is to..) have a healthy diet, eat more fruits and vegetables, less “heavy" (moze junk?) food.
I schouLDn't drink so 'many' (much) coffee - it isn't good for my heart! I must
do more sports, but I haven't 'neither to much time' (cos tu nie tak -nierozumiem dlaczego napisalas 'neither' z czym to porownujesz? TOO much time)
TO lead a healty life style 'it' (niepotz) means, 'zero' (moze lepiej 'no' - zero to jest za nowoczesne slowo w tym konteks) cigarettes and noT too much alcohol too.
We schouLd control our weight. 'Very important is to sleep' (zla kolejnosc slow it is very important...) 'enough many' (cos tu nie tak, obydwa wyrazy nie moga byc uzyte- albo jeden albo drugi) hours-about 8, and HAVE 'good organized our work-time',(zla kolejnosc slow - our work time well-organized) the (professional life) shouLdn't be too stressful EITHER.
When we meet our friend (jednego czy wiecej?), we schouLdn't sIT with them 'on' (on znaczy na - ty mowisz przy- AT) the table and delight OURSELVES on grand (but unhealthy food) drink alcohol and smoke, but we shouLd (cos to slowo sprawia ci trudnosci - should) take them for example TO THE forest on 'the' (bez the) picincs to 'have healthy air' (mozna take in fresh air) or go walking - AND though this we can 'do' (moze lepiej add) 'sth' (prosze w calosci-something) to our and our friend'S life!

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie