Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir,
I am a student. I am planning to continue education in England. I would like to take part in course in English. However, I am writing in order to ask for some informations about you course.
First, I would like to know about summer course in English. Could you tell me when it start? Sedondly, how long does the course last? Thirdly, what is the level of the courses?
Another question I have is about a place to stay. Could you tell me something about accommodations for students in time of course? How much it costs?
Other question, how many places are there?
I am waiting for fast an answer from you. I would be very grateful.
Your faithfully ...

W zadaniu chodziło o:
-przedstawienie swoich planów i cel listu /prośba o informacje/
-zapytanie o poziom i długość oferowanego kursu
-zapytanie, gdzie się mieszka w czasie kursu i ile to kosztuje
-oraz poprosić o mozliwie szybką odpowiedź.

Będę bardzo wdzięczna za sprawdzenie :))
Moim zdaniem:

-take part in a course
-some informations about the course
-Firstly,
-I would like to know (something) about summer course -dowiedziec sie czegos
-Could you tell me when it starts (albo z will?)
-Secondly,
-how many places are there -sprecyzuj
dzięki :)
Dear Sir,
I am a student (from Poland) AND I am planning to continue MY education in England. (Dobrze jest laczyc takie krotkie zdania)
I would like to take part in AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE course (mozesz dodac: at your school). However, I am writing in order to ask for some INFORMATION (niepoliczalny rzeczownik - nie wystepuje w liczbie mnogiej) about youR course.
First, I would like to know about THE summer course in English.

(mozesz to skrocic: - ... the summer course in English - the levels, the starting date and the length of the course.

Another question I have is about a place to stay. Could you tell me something about ACCOMMODATION (ponownie: niepoliczalny, nie ma l.mn.) for students AT THE time of THE course? How much DOES it cost? (pamietaj o slowie posilkowym DO/DOES w pytaniach)
Other question, how many places are there? (Lepiej: I would also like to know how many places there are/ are available.)
I am waiting for fast an answer(Lepiej: a fast answer) from you. I would be very grateful. (Sprobuj tak: I would be very grateful for your prompt reply.)
Your faithfully ...
Wielkie dzięki :*

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie