czy dobrze?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Anna,
Thanks very much for your letter. I am answering most quickly as soon as I could.
I was very sorry reading about your accident. I hope your leg doesn`t ache so much and you will get well very soon.
Anyway, I have got some news. Yesterday, I was at a party and I met nice boy. He`s name is Pete and he was invited me to the cinema. It`s great, isn`t it? But I have a bad news too. I didn`t pass exam from history but teacher said that we can corrected it on next Monday.
I don`t have to many magazines but I send you everything what I have. If you are boring maybe you can get a mobile phone from parent and you can call me sometimes. You always hate doing a crossword but maybe this time you will like them!
I can't wait to see you. Write soon, it would be great to hear from you.
Lots of love,
Thanks (tutaj lepiej thank you) very much for your letter. I am answering 'most quickly as soon as I could' (obydwa te pojecia znacza to samo - ale lepiej..answering as fast as I can).
I was very sorry TO READ about your accident. I hope your leg doesn`t
'ache' (nie, jak mowimy o nogach to 'hurt') so much and you will get well very soon.
Yesterday, I was at a party and I met 'A' nice boy. 'He`s' (nie , he's znaczy he is - co masz na mysli to 'his') name is Pete and he 'was' HAS invited me to the cinema.
But I have 'a' (bez 'a')bad news too. I didn`t pass MY HISTORY exam, but THE teacher said that we can correcT it (lepiej re-take it) 'on' (bez on) next Monday.
I don`t have toO many magazines but I AM SENDING (jak teraz jak przyszly will send) you everything THAT I have. If you 'are boring' (nie, tutaj get bored)maybe you can get a mobile phone from YOUR parentS and you can call me sometimes. You always hate doing 'a' (bez 'a') crosswordS but maybe this time you will like them. (kropka)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie