Prosze pilne spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The picture shows a hausing estate in the city. I don't now where it is exactly. Perhabs it's in UK but it's probably in Poland. In the background there is some blocks. The blocks are big and colourful. On the right some elderly poeople are sitting on a bench and talking. At the bottom young women is reading.She looks collected. In the middle somebody is walking. In the background shows beautiful park. On the left some elderly women, perhabs is going shoping. In the middle children bawią sie z w piaskownicy. The children seems happy and marry. It's very beautiful housing estate. Atmosphere seems very friendly and relaxed.

Prosze o sprawdzenie i przetłumaczenie tego do konca:In the middle children bawią sie z w piaskownicy
Dziękuje bardzo...

prosze to pilne...
The picture shows a HOUSING (pisownia) estate in the city. I don't now where it is exactly. PerhaPs (pisownia) it's in UK but it's probably in Poland. In the background there ARE some blocks. The blocks are big and colourful. On the right some elderly poeople are sitting on a bench and talking. At the bottom A young womAn is reading.She looks collected (chodzi ci o "skupiona"? lepiej: She is concentrating on her book.). In the middle somebody is walking. (lepiej: "In the background we can see") a beautiful park. On the left THERE ARE some elderly women, perhaPs going shoping. In the middle children ARE PLAYING IN A SANDBOX. The children SEEM (seems to liczba pojedyncza, on, ona, ono) happy and mErry. It's A very beautiful housing estate. THE atmosphere seems very friendly and relaxed.
Jeszcze: in THE UK
in THE UK

»

Studia za granicą