Chciałbym gorąco poprosić o jak najszybsze sprawdz

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Chciałbym gorąco poprosić o jak najszybsze sprawdzenie recenzji, z góry dziękuje

"Tsotsi" means "racketeer", and it also is the name of the title character in writer-director Gavin Hood's tough-minded film about a young man fighting against his own history of violence in the South Africa's townships. Tsotsi seems me an affecting film about sorrow and triumph. It is a story abort six days in the violent life of a young Johannesburg gang leader.

Beautiful pictures, simple story and one tremendously talented actor by the name of Presley. This man is a national treasure, he is a god of African cinematography. Brilliantly acted, especially by star Presley Chweneyagae, who makes Tsotsi's journey to gangster’s life. I never forget this actor, because seldom I see such raw talent. This film give us nerve-racking experience. "Kwaito" is used extensively on the film's soundtrack to add to the authentic feel of ghetto street life. "Kwaito" is the modern music of South African townships and sound like roots or soft reggae .

Tsotsi is the best crime drama I’ve ever seen in my life. "Fresh and vivid crime story set in South Africa." said Ray Nowell, I agree with him.Congratulations to Gavin Hood, producers and Lance Gewers, who I think should get Oscar. Therefore, I would certainly recommend it to anyone who enjoys good film.
Tsotsi" means "racketeer", and it (lepiej:) IS ALSO the name of the title character in writer-director Gavin Hood's tough-minded film about a young man fighting against his own history of violence in the South Africa's townships.

Tsotsi (moze lepiej: is a very moving film) about sorrow and triumph. It is a story aboUt six days in the violent life of a young Johannesburg gang leader.

Beautiful pictures, A simple PLOT and one tremendously talented actor by the name of Presley Chweneyagae (wspominasz o nim po raz pierwszy, wiec moze lepiej na poczatku podac pelne nazwisko).

This man is a national treasure, he is a god of THE African cinematography. Brilliantly acted, especially by star Chweneyagae, who makes Tsotsi's journey to A gangster's life.

I WILL never forget this actor, because seldom DO I see (az sie prosi o inwersje, bo zaczynasz od: seldom) such raw talent.

This film give us (jesli juz, to giveS) A nerve-racking experience. (Niezbyt pasuje mi tu nerve-racking, kojarzy mi sie zbyt negatywnie, ze stresem. Zmienilabym to zdanie na: Watching this film is a thrilling, exciting experience - chociaz to nie do konca to samo znaczenie)

"Kwaito" is used extensively on the film's soundtrack to add to the authentic feel of THE ghetto street life. "Kwaito" is the modern music of South African townships and soundS like roots or soft reggae .

I fully agree with Ray Nowell, who described it as: "Fresh and vivid crime story set in South Africa."

Congratulations to Gavin Hood, THE producers and Lance Gewers, who IN MY OPINION should get AN Oscar FOR THIS PICTURE/MOVIE.

Therefore, I would certainly recommend it to anyone who enjoys good QUALITY filmS.
Bardzo gorąco dziękuje