please, check my leter of complaint.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Joanne,
I'm writing to you because I'm appalled at your son's behaviour.

Last week I called round you but I didn't find you. I knocked to door but anyone didn't open me. When I pushed the handle, the door opened. I was surprised and I had a premonition that something is wrong. I entranced to your house but I didn't see anyone. When I went to upstairs I heard a music. I realized that someone was in your house. I though about your son but I rememberd that he should have been on private lessons. I decided to go to your son's room. When I opened the door I was surprised. You can't imagine a situation which I saw. Your son and his two friends were drinking a beer! Nevertheless, he is 13 years old! I didn't know what I should have said in this situation. Your son shouted at me, why I entered to house if anyone didn't open the door. He said that I'm stupid woman and said, if I tell you something about this situation, he and his friends find me... He threaten me with this words. He had never before been impolite. It was very unpleasant for me and I don't forget about it.

I hope that you talk with your son because his behaviour was indecent.
Love,
Belinda
Dear Joanne,
I'm writing to you because I'm appalled at your son's behaviour.

Last week I called round you but I didn't find you {AT HOME}. I knocked to {ON THE} door but anyone didn't open me {BUT NOBODY OPENED/ THERE WAS NOBODY HOME} . When I pushed the handle, the door opened. I was surprised and I had a premonition that something is {WAS} wrong. I entranced to {ENTERED, bez to} your house but I didn't {COULDN'T} see anyone. When I went {bez: to} upstairs{,} I heard {bez: a, music to rzeczownik niepoliczalny} music. I realized that someone was in your house. I thoughT about your son but I rememberEd that he should have been on {WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT HIS} private lessons. I decided to go to your son's room. When I opened the door I was surprised. You can't imagine a {THE} situation which I saw. Your son and his two friends were drinking {a - to by bylo jedno, zapewne pili wiecej, wiec bez "a"} beer! Nevertheless {to slowo niezbyt pasuje, moze lepiej: AND YET}, he is {ONLY} 13 years old! I didn't know what I should have said {WHAT TO SAY} in this situation. Your son shouted at me, {ASKED} why I entered to house if anyone didn't open {NO-ONE OPENED}the door. He said that I'm {I WAS A} stupid woman and said{bez przecinka} {THAT} if I tell {TOLD} you something about this situation, he and his friends {WOULD} find me... He threatenED me with this words. He had never before been impolite. It was very unpleasant for me and I don't {WILL NEVER} forget about it.

I hope that you {WILL} talk with {TO!} your son because his behaviour was indecent {nie wiem, czy indecent jest tu najtrafniejszym slowem. Moze UNNACCEPTABLE?}.
Love,
Belinda
jeszcze: why I entered {bez: to} the house
Last week I called round 'you' (czy to 'you'jest tutaj potrzebne?)(chociaz mozna ..called round TO see you) but I didn't find you at home...
Faktycznie, nie zauwazylam "you".
jeszcze zauwazylam:
He had never before been SO impolite...
moze jeszcze: I will never forget it (bez about)?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia