bardzo prosze o korekte

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
czy ktoś mógł by sprawdzić moje zdanka (ps. mają być w czasie przeszłym)
1.This story was abort ALICE JACKSON’S women who killed her husband.- ta historia była o alice kobiecie która zabiła swojego mąza
2.Everything happened when her husband come back to home for work.- wszystko wydarzyło sie kiedy jej mąż wrócił do domu z pracy.
3.Alice was then in the kitchen, and she fixed party from opening of anniversary of marriage.- alis byla wtedy w kuchni i przygotowywała przyjęcie z okazji rocznicy ślubu.
4.This day she was very happy and nothing foreshadowed tragedy.-tego dnia była bardzo szczęśliwa I nic nie zapowiadało tragedii.
5.When Henry her husband oppened the door and come into the kithen she nothing suspected- kiedy jej mąż otwożył drzwi I wszedł do kuchni niczego nie podejrzewała.
6. He wanted talk with her- on chciał z nią porozmawiać
7. He said her he was love another women.- powiedział jej ze kocha inną kobiete.
8.At first alice thought that was dream and she has been gone to prepare to the party- z początku myślała ze to sen I poszła sie przygotować na przyjęcie
9. When she returned her husband was standing with his back to her, she catched ice statue which standing in the living room and hit husband over the head. – kiedy wróciła jej mąż stał tyłem do niej , wzieła lodową rzeżbe z salonu I udeżyła go w głowe.
10.At first she didn’t move, but after moment everything was clearing,- na poczatku nie mogł sie ruszyć ale po chwili wszystko było jasne.
11.Alice took the ice statute back in the living room and she phoned the police. – alis wzieła rzeżbe , zaniosła do pokoju I zadzwoniła po policje
12.Then she turned up the central heating- potem podkręciła ogrzewanie
13.When the police came she told how she put the baby to bed and came downstairs to find Henry on the kitchen floor
14. They thought it was burglar- oni uważali ze to byl włamywacz.
15.Detective which arrived on place to cool Mrs Jackson and he told her that he hed to serch the house immediety, we must find the morder weapon
16.The room was getting hotter so the ice statue was melting pokoju było gorąco więc lodowa rzeżba sie rozpusciła
18. Alice was dodged, it was not morder wapon not be proof by her.- ona była sprytna nie było narzedzia zbrodni nie było dowodów przeciwko niej
1.This story was 'abort' (ortog) A WOMAN, Alice Jackson, WHO who killed her husband.-
2.Everything happened when her husband 'come back' (lepiej RETURNED) 'to' (bez 'to') home 'for' (for znaczy 'dla?) work.-
3.Alice was then in the kitchen, and she WAS fixING A party from 'opening' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) ON THE OCASSION of THEIR 'anniversary of marriage' (Zla kol slow - wedding anniversary)
4.This day she was very happy and nothing foreshadowed THE tragedy
5.When Henry her husband 'oppened' (ortog) the door and 'come' (czas teraz CAME) into the 'kithen' (ortog) she 'nothing suspected' (zla kol slow DID NOT SUSPECT ANYTHING).
6. He wanted TO talk with her
7. He said her he was IN love WITH another 'women' (women to l. mnoga)
8.At first Alice thought that was dreamING and she 'has been gone' (WENT) to
prepare FOR the party
9. When she returned her husband was standing with his back to her,
she 'catched' (to slowo nie istnieje w jez ang - czasow niereg) AN ice statue which WAS standing in the living room and hit HER husband over the head.
10.At first 'she' (she znaczy ona?) didn't move, but after A moment everything was 'clearing'(CLEAR).
11.Alice took the ice statute back inTO the living room and she phoned
the police.
12.Then she turned 'up' (up lepiej na koncu) the central heating UP
13.When the police came she told THEM how she put the baby to bed and came
downstairs to find Henry on the kitchen floor
14. They thought THAT it was A burglar.
15.A detective 'which' (o ludziach to WHO) arrived 'on place' (niepotr) to 'cool' (odmrozic?) Mrs Jackson and he told her that he 'hed' (ortog) to 'serch' (ortog) the house 'immediety' (ortog). We must find the 'morder' (ortog) weapon.
16.The room was getting hotter, so the ice statue was melting.
18. Alice 'was dodged' (znajdz inne slowo), AS THERE was NO THE 'morder' (ortog) 'wapon' (ortog) THERE WAS NO PROOF 'by' (nie rozumiem tego by tutaj) AGAINST her.

« 

FCE - sesja wiosenna 2007

»

Inne