prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie mojego tekstu, z gory dziekuje za odpowiedz :)

Good morning ladies and gentleman. I’d like to Welcome you to Cyprus and thank you for choosing our travel agent’s. I hope your travel was fine.
Now I’d like to give you the most important information about our hotel and offer you extra-payed trips.
Firstly, I’m going to talk about the hotel. Your rooms are equipped with bathroom, air conditioning and TV. Breakfast are served from 7 am till 10 am and you can get dinner from 4 pm till 8 pm in the evening.
You are allowed to use outside swimming pool from 6am till midnight. After midnight swimming pool is cleaned and it can be harmful to your skin.
Now a few words about available trips. We offer you trip to the capital of Cyprus-Nicosia with guide tour . It’s very interesting place, because since thirty years Nicosia was divided into two parts. One belonging to Greece and the other is occupied by Turkish soldiers.
The other trips are: to Lefkara where are a lot of shops and Agia Napa –one of the most touristical resorts on Cyprus. It any of you is willing to go on trips, please tell me about it. More information give you at the hotel reception. I think that’s all for now. Thank you for your attention and I wish you a nice stay.
Good morning ladies and gentlemEn {gentleman to jeden}. I'd like to {w}elcome you to Cyprus and thank you for choosing our travel agent {bez 's). I hope your travel was fine {tu dalabym: I HOPE YOU HAD A PLEASANT JOURNEY}.
Now I'd like to give you the most important information about our hotel and offer you {OUR} extra-payed {pis. EXTRA PAID} trips.
Firstly, I'm going to talk about the hotel. Your rooms are equipped with {A} bathroom, air conditioning and TV. Breakfast are {IS} served from 7 am till 10 am and you can get dinner from 4 pm till 8 pm in the evening.
You are allowed to use {THE} outside swimming pool from 6am till midnight. After midnight {THE} swimming pool is cleaned and {zamiast: it, lepiej: THE WATER} can be harmful to your skin.
Now a few words about available trips. We offer you {A} trip to the capital of Cyprus-Nicosia with {A} guide tour {TOUR GUIDE} {lepiej brzmi: A GUIDED TRIP TO...}. It's {A} very interesting place, because since {FOR THE PAST} thirty years Nicosia was {HAS BEEN} divided into two parts{:} {o}ne belonging to Greece and the other {bez: is} occupied by Turkish soldiers.
The other trips are: to Lefkara{,} where {zamiast: are, lepiej: YOU'LL FIND} a lot of shops and Agia Napa -one of the {most touristical resorts - lepiej: MOST POPULAR TOURIST RESORTS} on Cyprus. It {IF} any of you {is - lepiej: ARE} willing to go on trips, please {tell me about it - lepiej: LET ME KNOW}. {YOU CAN GET} {m}ore information {bez: give you} at the hotel reception. I think that's all for now. Thank you for your attention and I wish you a nice stay.

»

FCE - sesja letnia 2007