GHOST STORY - bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
GHOST STORY

It was a dark and storm night. I was alone in the house. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I went to the front door and opened it.
Outside was stood small boy. He was wet and frightened, he wore to small clothes and he didn’t have a shoes. I had invited him form my house. He sat on the couch and he observed me. I went to the kitchen, I made hot tea and some sandwiches for the boy.
I brought him tea and sandwich, he ate all, he must was very hungry. I went to the kitchen made more sandwiches, but went I came he slept on the couch.
I didn’t want to wake up him so I went to the kitchen. Then was back my mother, I had opened her door and said than must be quietly because on the couch slept small boy. She went in the dining room, but there it was nobody, the boy was disappear.
Only the couch was wet and cold.
Maybe this boy was ghost.
It was a dark and stormT night.
Outside 'was' (po co to 'was' tutaj - niepotr) stood A small boy. He was wet and frightened, he wore 'toO small clothes' (clothes that were too small for him) and he didn't have aNY shoes. I 'had' (niepotr) invited him 'form' INTO my
house.
I brought him tea and A sandwich, he ate IT all, he must 'was' (nie rozumiem tego 'was tutaj- powinno byc HAVE BEEN) very hungry.
I went to the kitchen AND made more sandwiches, but 'went' WHEN I 'came' RETURNED he WAS AsleEP on the couch.
Then 'was back my mother' (tego pojecia nie rozumiem, chyba masz na mysli - Then my mother returned), I had opened 'her door' THE DOOR TO HER and said thaT SHE must be quieT because on the couch slept A small boy. She went in the dining room, but there 'it was nobody' WAS NO ONE THERE, the boy 'was' HAD disappearED.
Maybe this boy was A ghost.
sorry - tam powinno byc 'STORMY' nie stormt.
Bardzo dziekuje za pomoc
prosze o sprawdzenie!
One day Jane went to mountains with her parents. The parents went to the theatre at 20 o'clock. She didn;t go because she had headache, went go bed. She
have been slept for 4 hours. She had beautiful dreams. Suddenly she tasted offensive, went to her neigbour. She started to knock...NOTHING, knocked again...
NOTHING, and again...NOTHING. When she wanted to againg door epened oneself. She came in and saw man, who was dead and scratch. She was lookinf
for a phone and called to her parents...but suddenly she heard squeak. She approached wardrobe. Door opened oneself but she close them. Girl run away..
In wordrobe was white- rabbir. It find Jane and killed her. The parents herad sounds and rode back. They didn't back because they dead.
People think that it was accident but one gammer sad: "It was white- rabbit"!
One day Jane went to THE mountains with her parents. The parents went to
the theatre at '20 o'clock' (Niema czegos takiego, jak mowimy o'clock to tylko od 'one o'clock' do '12 o'clock', jest '2000 hrs' albo 8p.m.- nsajlatwiej to 8p.m.)
She didn't go because she had A headache, SO went go bed. She 'have been' (po co to tutaj?) slept for 4 hours.
'Suddenly she tasted offensive, went to her neigbour' (nie rozumiem tych zdan...o co tu chodzi?).
When she wanted to (tu cos brakuje) 'againg' (ortog) THE door 'epened' (ortog) 'oneself' (nie, nie, nie uzywaj tych 'oneself' to mnie az razi, tutaj BY ITSELF). She came in and saw A man, who was dead 'and scratch' (nie wiem co masz na mysli). She was lookinGf for a phone 'and called to her parents' (nie, nie - she was looking for a phone to call her parents albo she looked for a phone and called her parents)...but suddenly she heard A squeak.
She approached THE wardrobe. THE door opened 'oneself' (nie, nie - w ogole nie uzywaj tego slowa - BY ITSELF) but she close 'them' (ale wczesniej mowisz o 'door' l.poj - dlaczego 'them'?). THE girl 'run' RAN (czas przeszly) away..
In THE 'wordrobe' (ortog) was A white-'rabbir' (ortog). It 'find' FOUND Jane and killed her. The parents 'herad' (ortog) sounds and 'rode' (nie, nie - nie rozumiem co chcesz powiedziec) back. They didn't (to cos brakuje) back because they WERE dead.
People think that it was accident but one 'gammer' (Nie rozumiem tego slowa) saId: "It was A white-rabbit, (ktory zrobil - ale co?)
bardzo dziekuje!
prosze mi powiedziec kiedy uzywa sie 'one', 'ones', 'another', 'another one'???
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie