non-finite clauses using participles,prosze o pomo

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie tych zdan,czesc napisana drukowanymi literami nalezy zamienic na "non-finite clauses using participle":
1.AS HE HAD WITNESSED THE CRIME,he was expected to give evidence in court.
-Witnessing the crime,he was...
2.WHEN THE EDITOR LEARNED that his newspaper had been taken over by a rival publisher,he resigned from his position.
-Having learned that his...publisher,the editor...
3.I declined his offer of a loan AND SAID that I didn't like owing people money.
-....saying...
4.The demonstrator,WHO PROTESTED VIOLENTLY,was led away by the police.
-....,protesting violently,...
5.When I VISIT A STRANGE CITY,I like to have a guide-book withe me.
-Visiting a strange city...
6.Although THE MOTION RECEIVED GENERAL SUPPORT FROM THE HOUSE,it was not carried until it had been considerably amended.
-Having received....,the motion was...
7.Motorists WHO INTEND TO TAKE THEIR CARS WITH THEM TO THE CONTINENT are advised to make early reservations.
-...intending to take...
8.IT strikes me THAT HE IS AN INTELLIGENT MAN.(He...)
-nie mam pojęcia
9.NOW THAT I HAVE HEARD YOUR SIDE OF THE QUESTION,I am more inclined to agree with you.
-Having heard your...
10.AS HE HAD BEEN WARNED that bad weather lay ahead,the ship's captain changed course.
-Having be warned
11.IF ONE MAY JUDGE BY what the critics say,this new play is worth seeing.(unrelated participle)
-nie mam pojecia zwlaszcza ze nie wiem o co chodzi z ta uwaga w nawiasie
12.NOW THAT SPRING HAS COME,we may perhaps look forward to better weather.(absolute construction)
-tez nie wiem...
jescze jedno,moze ktos orientuje sie z jakiej ksiazki sa te zdania?
Przepraszam, ze nie skomentuje wszystkich zdan, ale trzeba juz spac :) Zreszta ogolnie dobrze piszesz.
1. raczej Having witnessed...
11. Judging by what the critics say, this new play is worth seeing.
(unrelated participle, czyli imieslow nie okreslajacy zadnego konkretnego slowa w zdaniu glownym - konstrukcja uwazana przez wielu gramatykow za podejrzana, por. polskie 'Idac przez most, spadla mu czapka')
12. cos w rodzaju: Spring arrived, we may perhaps look forward to better weather. (absolute construction, czyli bez zadnego spojnika w rodzaju as lub when - zdanie brzmi b. ksiazkowo)

Pozdrawiam,
vindex