proszę o sprawdzenie:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,mam gorąca prośbe gdyż jutro mam test z angielskiego i jednym z zadań ma byc dokończenie opowieści,napisałam już tylko pewnie ma mnóstwo błędów więc jak ktoś mógłby mi sprawdzić byłabym bardzo wdzięczna..."When Hanna looked the policewomen she was terrified. She was crying and screamed :"I didn't want hit this man". When the policewomen heared all this,she didn't heave any questions. She said"I'm sorry madam but we must you arrest". When Hanna was in restraint she heared thet men who she hit this was her boyfrend. Jimy dayed in hospital so Hanna commited suicide with desperation." Z góry bardzo dziękuje za pomoc.pozdrawiam Natalia:)
The moment Hanna saw the policewoman, she got terrified. She began to cry and screamed, 'I didn't mean to hit this man!' When the police officer heard this all, she didn't have any questions. She said, 'I'm sorry madam, but you are under arrest.' When she was in the detention house, she found out that the man she had hit was her boyfriend. Jimmy died in hospital, so Hanna commited suicide in desperation.
The moment Hanna saw the policewoman, she 'got' (moze lepiej WAS)(absolutely) terrified. She began to cry and (she) screamed, 'I didn't mean to hit this man!' When the police officer heard 'this all' ALL THIS, she didn't have any questions. She said, 'I'm sorry madam, but you are under arrest.' When she was in the 'detention house' (in the cell, albo behind bars), she found out that the man she had hit was her boyfriend. Jimmy (later) died in hospital, so Hanna commited suicide in desperation.
jejku dziękuję bardzo,naprawdę mi pomogliście...suuuper pozdrawiam Natalia:)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie