sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
czesc, cohdzi mi tylko o sprawdzenie tego tekstu. nie musicie czytac calego, bo nawet jeszcze nie jest skonczony. to tylko czesc.
wiec jak komus sie chce to moze przyeczytac kawalek. i jak sie rzuci w oko jakis blad to napiszcie. z gory wielkie dzieki

I just can’t. I can’t live like that. I am sick and tired on my parents. I'm sick because of their problems, their expectations and everything. I give up. Is it difficult to understand? It’s too much for one teenager, isn’t it?

Yeah, especially when this teenager is so unpredictable and sensitive like Lucas.

His parents are respectable and recognized doctors. They are working in the biggest hospital in Colorado. That is probably one of the reasons why Lucas will do what he planed for a long time ago. At the moment, he is sitting on his bed and looking at a picture of him and his family. But is he really treating them as if they were a family?

The answer doesn’t really matters now. Anyway, he will do it.

Ok, Lucas… Now or never.

When everything was packed, he took a note and wrote:

“Dear Mum and Dad,

Don’t worry about me. I’ll be ok. I just can’t stay here longer.

I hope, someday I will come back. I’m sorry for everything.

Love you guys, Luke”

He took his electric guitar and bag with clothes. He left the house. A lone tear flowed down his cheek, that he probably didn’t notice.

Lucas hasn’t got any scheduled place to go. In any case, he wanted to get away from Colorado.

Maybe New York? Or Los Angeles. Yeah, Los Angeles sounds good.

For the very first time, Lucas did exactly what he wanted to, in exactly right moment.

He took a taxi to the railway station, and bought a one way ticket to Los Angeles.

After few hours he gets off at Central Station in Los Angeles.

He welcomed the warm air on his face.

Perhaps Lucas was seizing the day, but he wasn’t mindless.

He had already written list “To do in L.A.”

First item on his list was:

1. Find some place to live.

OK, so it’s impossible to find some good place now. So I can sleep at motel tonight. Tomorrow I can try to find some room for rent and get a job.

Lucas was getting hungry, so he bought a hot dog. Then, he took a buss out to the outskirts of the town. He found a motel.

The next morning, for the very first time he woke up simply happy.

He went down to the reception.

-Hi, would you mind give me some advice, where I can find some room for rent?

-Hmm, u can drive to the city and look at some Firm of brokers.

-Yeah, but I want to find something relative cheap. You know, outside the city, only one room.

-Ok, I just thought… never mind. In that case you can seek at internet for something or take a walk around, perhaps you’ll see some doorplate.

- Thanks a lot. Do you have any idea when goes a bus to the City?

- Next goes in two hours.

- Thanks. See you later.

- See you.

Lucas followed the advice that the girl from reception gave him. He took a walk around the village calls North Glendale.

After one and a half hour, he wasn’t sure that everything gonna be as easy as he thought it would be. He didn’t find any room. He didn’t get any job.

People are afraid to take under their roof someone they don’t even know.

Disappointed Lucas came back to the motel, and took his list “to do in L.A.”

2. Give CD with songs to Big Danny.

Big Danny was music mogul and Lucas knew that only he could make his dreams come true.

Lucas was writing these songs since three years ago. And he knew they are really good.

But he was scared that it can be not enough to impress on Big Danny.

Lucas had enough courage to do all that stuff. Leave the family and come to Los Angeles all by himself.

He didn’t want to give up after all that. So he took some money and went to the city. He found a Music Company “Big Danny’s brothers”.

It wouldn’t be that easy to get in, if it is possible at all.

Lucas looks around himself. Ok, Lucas focus. What do you see? Hmm, a lot of cars, people, a guy selling hotdogs and ice-creams, a post van. Nothing useful.

But then he caught sight of something that made him smile. A big van that was transporting something from store around the corner and driving in blind street close to “Big Danny’s brothers” company. Lucas went across the street. Pretending that he is looking in the shop window he waited for van to come back. After few minutes van came back. Two men get out and opened back doors.

Then, they went into the store.

Lucas jumped into the van quickly and deftly. He hided behind a piano.

In the very same moment these two men brought inside something closed back doors. After a while car drove into a big hall.

Lucas didn’t know what to do. He knew that in few minutes men will start to bringing out all these stuff from van. So he had to be quick and almost invisible.

But everything happened so fast, a man is opening back doors, Lucas is almost fainting, men is going up to car, and taking some stuff, then…

-Brian? What are you doing, your idiot? Do you want to bring out all these stuff by yourself? OMG, come here and help us first, then we can start unpacking your van, ok??

- Ok, I didn’t know. I’m coming!

God is watching you today - Lucas said to himself with smile on his face.
Incredible many things made him smile at last.
He jumped off the car, and quietly went to the door with plate “Big Danny’s brothers company. No admission.” He walked trough the door.

Nobody saw him. Behind the door was something that he never saw before.

A huge hallway. People were walking around with tones of CDs and albums.

Nobody cared about something that he doesn’t need to.

That’s the reason nobody cared when a guy went in trough the service door.

Lucas was shocked for about five minutes.

This girl seems to be friendly. Maybe she can help me.

- Hey…, could you tell me where is Big Danny’s office?

- I don’t have time for such questions. Excuse me now. I am already late. - Girl seemed to be very annoyed because of Lucas question.

- Ok, I’m sorry…

- I hate when they are sending here those trainees from University. – The girl said to herself, but she wanted Lucas to hear it.

He was actually happy because of that sentence.( He knew nobody will wonder why and what is he doing there. Everybody will think that he is trainees from University, just like this girl thought). He started to look for Big Danny’s office.

He felt in whole his body that his dreams are so close to come true. And he just can’t believe that all this is really happening. At the end of hallway, Lucas caught sight of a door. The door was big, made of tree and metal, and it’s was written “King of the company” on them.

Yeah, surely he had lifeguards, so I have to come out with some excuse.

Ok, Big Danny, watch yourself. Lucas Brighton is coming!

He knocked on the door. His heart was beating so fast. He nearly couldn’t breath.

The massive door opened.

- And what are you doing here, your little schoolboy?

No wonder, Danny really has got lifeguards.

-Why are you always so wicked, Butler? –It was someone inside.

- I’m just trying to protect you.

- Lay off! It’s just a student. Excuse me. Hi. How can I help you?

He seems nicer than I thought.

-Yy, I’m from High school, and I won a personal meeting with You. I can ask you whatever I want to. Ten questions. - Lucas smiled. He was so proud of himself.

Lucas was really good liar.

- I didn’t hear anything about it. Hmm, anyway welcome in “Big Danny’s brothers company”. You got lucky, that I have enough time today. And that I am in good mood today. – Big Danny smiled.

Lucas went into his office. Big Danny nodded to Butler. Lifeguard left the office upset.

- Sit down. And you can start. I don’t have that much time. – Big Danny was still smiling.

-Thanks- Lucas knew that Big Danny had to know the truth. – But can I ask you for something. I have a CD. I wrote all these songs by myself. I just wondered if you could listen to them.

- Ok, can I ask you something? Are you really a student? – Big Danny wasn’t smiling by now. But he doesn’t seem angry either.

- Please, don’t call police or lifeguards. – Lucas was really scared.

- Haha, I will not. You know, it cost you a lot of courage to come here. By the way how you succeed to get in here?

- That’s a long story. I just want you listen to them. Could you?

-How old are you?

-sixteen.- Lucas was surprised because of Big Danny’s question.

- Sixteen?! Oh my good, and I guess you came here all alone.

- My parents live in Colorado Springs. I used to love there once upon a time.

- You used to? Are you kidding me? Where do you live then?

-At motel by now… but I want to rent a room.

- You are kidding, right? Guy, you are sixteen. S-i-x-t-e-e-n! Now, don't take it the wrong way, but you are still a child, that needs care.

Lucas was getting annoyed. But Big Danny was continuing.

- I have got two girls. Both are in your age. And I can’t say they are responsible and grown-up.

I am not your child, am I?

- Please, could you just listen to my songs?

- I can, but it still doesn’t matter what I will think about them. You are going home anyway.

- What? I can’t. You don’t understand me, aren’t you? My parents do not care about me. Not at all. They are living their jobs. Probably they don’t even notice my runaway.

- Who are they? – Danny seemed pensive.

- What do you mean who are they? My parents I guess. Hmm, or maybe not. Maybe I’m adopted.

- No, I mean. What are they doing?

- They are doctors in Central Hospital in Colorado springs.

- I can’t be sure of anything, due to I don’t know your parents at all. But I think it’s more your problem.

-Yeah, right. You can’t be sure. You don’t know nothing about them.

- I think you are just upset, annoyed boy that is missing his family.

For the very first time during this conversation, Luke wasn’t certain if Big Danny hasn’t got right.

- Ok, I think, it’s best for everyone that I’ll drive you home.

- You mean the motel? Lucas was confused.

- I mean home, wherever it is.

Big Danny smiled.

-But my s…

-We can speak about your songs during the way. It’s about 6 hours to Colorado Springs.

- Do you want to drive me whole way up to Colorado? But what about your job, you said you don’t have much time.

- You know Lucas, sometimes you have to do what you want to. Just follow your heart, and not what others want you to do.

Lucas smiled. He had a deep feeling that Big Danny really knows what he is talking about.

- So, shall we? – B.D. said. He get up and pointed to the door.

- I guess so.

They went out. On the hallway, everybody was staring on them. And this girl, that was so annoyed because of Lucas before, when he ask her about Big Danny’s office. She came up and said:

- I see that you found HIS office.- she was smiling all the time. She wanted to impress on her boss.

- Yeah, you see, I found it without your help. – Lucas wasn’t nasty, but he did not like deceitful people. Girl seemed so angry that she would kill him if she could.

Lucas and Big Danny went with a big limo, at first to the motel to get all his stuff....
Zaczęłam od końca. Zwróć uwagę, że po angielsku dialogi się podaje mniej więcej tak, jak poprawiłam na początku.

'Please, don't call THE police or lifeguards (bodyguards chyba).' Lucas was really scared. 'Haha, I will not. You know, it cost you a lot of courage to come here,' said Big Danny. 'By the way, how DID you succeed to get in here?' he asked.
'That's a long story. I just want you TO listen to them. Could you?' said Lucas.
'How old are you?' Big Danny asked, ignoring his request.
'Sixteen,' answered Lucas, surprised at the question.

- Sixteen?! Oh my god, and I guess you came here all alone.

- My parents live in Colorado Springs. I used to LIVE there once (bez upon a time).

- You used to? Are you kidding me? Where do you live then?

-At A motel (bez by) now... but I want to rent a room.

- You are kidding, right? BOY, you are sixteen. S-i-x-t-e-e-n! Now, don't take it the wrong way, but you are still a child that needs care.

Lucas was getting annoyed. But Big Danny was continuing.

- I have got two girls. Both are (bez in) your age. And I can't say they are responsible and grown-up.

I am not your child, am I?

- Please, could you just listen to my songs?

- I can, but it doesn't matter what I will think about them. You are going home anyway.

- What? I can't. You don't understand me, DO you? My parents do not care about me. Not at all. They are living their LIVES (?). Probably they HAVEN'T even noticeD my runaway.

- Who are they? - Danny seemed pensive.

- What do you mean who are they? My parents I guess. Hmm, or maybe not. Maybe I'm adopted.

- No, I mean. What DO they DO (for a living)?

- They are doctors in Central Hospital in Colorado springs.

- I can't be sure of anything, AS I don't know your parents at all. But I think it's more your problem. (to jest niejasne)

-Yeah, right. You can't be sure. You don't know nothing about them.

- I think you are just AN upset, annoyed boy that is missing his family.

For the very first time during this conversation, Luke wasn't certain if Big Danny HADn't got right.

- Ok, I think it'LL BE best for everyone IF I (bez 'll) drive you home.

- You mean the motel? Lucas was confused.

- I mean home, wherever it is.

Big Danny smiled.

-But my s...

-We can speak about your songs during the way. It's about 6 hours to Colorado Springs.

- Do you want to drive me THE whole way up to Colorado? But what about your job, you said you don't have much time.

- You know Lucas, sometimes you have to do what you want to DO. Just follow your heart, and not what others want you to do.

Lucas smiled. He had a deep feeling that Big Danny really knEW what he WAS talking about.

- So, shall we? - B.D. said. He gOt up and pointed to the door.

- I guess so.

They went out. IN the hallway everybody was staRring AT them. ALSO this girl, WHO was so annoyed because of Lucas before, when he HAD askED her about Big Danny's office. She came up and said:

- I see that you found HIS office.- she was smiling all the time. She wanted to impress (bez on) her boss. (nie powiedziałaby więc his office, ale Mr. Brown's office)

- Yeah, you see, I found it without your help. - Lucas wasn't nasty, but he did not like deceitful people. THE girl seemed so angry that she would kill him if she could.

Lucas and Big Danny went IN a big limo, at first to the motel to get all his stuff....
Widze, ze nie lubisz uzywac 'the- ale postaraj sie.

Lucas lookED around.'himself' (niepotr).
But then he caught A sight of something that made him smile. A big van that was transporting something from THE store around the corner and driving inTO A blind street close to THE “Big Danny's Brothers" company.
Petending that he 'is' WAS looking in the shop window he waited for THE van to come back. After few minutes THE van came back. Two men 'get' GOT out and opened THE back doors.
Lucas jumped into the van quickly and 'deftly' (nie rozumiem tego slowa). He 'hided' (to slowo nie istnieje - to jeszt czas niereg HID) behind a piano.
'In' AT the very same moment 'these' THE two men brought 'inside something' (something inside) AND closed THE back doors. After a while THE car drove into a big 'hall' (zle slowo).
He knew that in few minutes THE men will start to brinG out all 'these' THE stuff from THE van.
But everything happened so fast, a man is opening back doors, Lucas is almost fainting, THE mAn is going up to THE car, and taking some stuff, then...
Brian? What are you doing, 'your' (twoj?- nie - tutaj YOU) idiot? Do you want to bring out all 'these' THIS stuff by yourself?
God is watching you today - Lucas said to himself with A smile on his face.
'Incredible many things made' (zla kolej slow - Many incredible things made...) him smile at last.
He jumped off the car, and quietly went to the door with THE plate “Big Danny's brothers company. He walked tHrough the door.
Behind the door was something that he HAD never sEEN before.
People were walking around with 'tones' (Nie, tutaj TONS) of CDs and albums.
Nobody cared about 'something' (zle slowo - tutaj ANYTHING) that he 'doesn't' DIDN'T need to.
That's the reason nobody cared when a guy went in tHrough the service door.
- Hey..., could you tell me where 'is' Big Danny's office IS?
THE girl seemed to be very annoyed because of Lucas'S question.
I hate IT when they 'are sending' SEND here those trainees from University. -
He knew nobody will wonder why and what 'is he' HE WAS doing there. Everybody will think that he is A trainEE from A University, just like this girl thought.
He felt in whole his body that his dreams are so close to comING true. And he just 'can't' COULDN'T believe that all this 'is' WAS really happening. At the end of THE hallway, Lucas caught THE sight of a door. The door was big, made of 'tree' WOOD and metal, and ON IT WAS 'it's' (niepotrz) written “King of the company" 'on them' (niepotr).
Yeah, surely he had 'lifeguards' (lifeguards tylko nad morzem, tutaj BODYGUARDS) so I have to come out with some excuse.
He nearly couldn't breathE.
No wonder, Danny really haD got 'lifeguards' BODYGUARDS.
'You' you mala litera).
Lucas was A really good liar.
THE BODYGUARD 'Lifeguard' (niepotr) left the office upset.
But he 'doesn't' DIDN'T seem angry either.
wielkie dzieki :) szczerze mowiac nie myslalam ze komus sie bedzie chcialo :) jeszcze raz dzieki :**

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Business English